Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Texas nigger held ex-"girlfriend", 15, captive for 3 months, raped her repeatedly, and threatened to murder her family if she left

Authorities have arrested and charged a Texas rape-ape that kidnapped a mudshark teenager, held her forcibly against her will for 3 months, and repeatedly raped her in captivity.

The victim, 15, was taken to the nigger's nest and, in the three months that followed, it raped her multiple times and gave her drugs and alcohol to "numb her."
    https://meaww.com/texas-man-held-ex-...der-her-family

https://www.facebook.com/trevion.shields

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191112_174620.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	290.7 KB 
ID:	9768

Name:	FB_IMG_1573569929410.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	102.6 KB 
ID:	9769

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Houston, we have a nigger problem.

Damn, it just don't seem like Texas anymore.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    ZERO sympathy, she decided to ride the.........

As a father of a 19 year old, it's not so simple with me on this one.

My problems with this is with the parents also if not mostly in fact. Where the hell were they? You can't even drive a car at fifteen. A lot of girls have just started their periods not many months before 15. Would the parents not have noticed the car missing from the driveway if she had taken it? So much more they should have guarded their daughter and her virtue. FFS you can replace a car. Now she is scarred for life and will never be the same. She is still just a child for shit sake - legally, emotionally and in almost every other way that counts on this one.

I tell my 19 year old that just because your body is physically ready to make a baby doesn't mean you are, missy. Guess what? Kids will listen if you do it right. No problems here and certainly not with niggers.

Fathers, ask your daughters what their most prized possession is. If they don't respond with "my virginity" then you are failing. Explain that it's not trinket to be given away lightly and it's sure as hell not to be handed over to a nigger!!!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    She was 15. In addition to being a rape ape, this beast is a filthy chomo.
    I've said it before.. Bring back the death penalty for rape, and especially for molesters.

Part of the problem with so many teenage girls being sucked into bestiality with niggers is that they're constantly bombarded with the "niggers are humans" propaganda at the government retardification centers previously known as "schools".
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    So much more they should have guarded their daughter and her virtue.
    I'd agree mostly with you here tweakstick but I'm also a father of 3 including a daughter. She's 35 now and I've had discussions with her on this very thing.

You can do just so much to raise her right, hope that you've instilled a solid moral foundation but in the end...it's going to be up to her.

I too place blame, at least in part, squarely on the parents but when this happens....

Views:	55 
ID:	9778

Clearly, and for whatever reason she's abandoned her sense of self-worth.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I'd agree mostly with you here tweakstick but I'm also a father of 3 including a daughter. She's 35 now and I've had discussions with her on this very thing.

You can do just so much to raise her right, hope that you've instilled a solid moral foundation but in the end...it's going to be up to her.

I too place blame, at least in part, squarely on the parents but when this happens....

Once again I believe the parents are that very reason. A girl gets her self worth from her parents and especially from her father. This picture just makes me want to scream.

That picture is missing one thing for sure. The angry father breaking down the door behind them and swinging a bat in one hand and a belt in the other. One for him and one for her.
    I'm certainly not excusing her by any stretch. I also blame Hollywood for cramming this down our throats as normal but I also would be willing to bet good money that she comes from a broken home.

How else could it have taken 3 months to find her unless nobody really gave a shit?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

The thing is, with the massive brain-washing campaign directed by the media at young women, I think she did it to be trendy. She's only 15, a kid, and at that age, there is a powerful pressure to conform, hook up with a nigger, to not be "racist", and to join the mudshark club.

I'm not sure about this story:
    Her mother said that she had taken the girl to work with her on the day she was kidnapped and that Shields, her "ex-boyfriend," had approached them and convinced the teen to come with him.
    She revealed that her daughter was wearing an ankle monitor because he was "harassing her previously and she wanted to keep track [of her daughter] at all times."
    Even with that, she did nothing when her child went off with this obviously aggressive buck? Really? She failed at protecting her kid. There is no mention of any father being in the picture.

The girl may have wanted to go with the nigger and lied about being held captive, but it was up to her mother to stop her. She could have called the police since the kid is underaged.

Fathers, ask your daughters what their most prized possession is. If they don't respond with "my virginity" then you are failing.
    I respectfully disagree. If my daughter was hanging out with savage nigger bucks, her virginity (which is kind of meaningless, IMO) would be the least of my worries. Assault, rape and murder would be my concern.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I respectfully disagree. If my daughter was hanging out with savage nigger bucks, her virginity (which is kind of meaningless, IMO) would be the least of my worries. Assault, rape and murder would be my concern.
    Once a human is "dating" a nigger, assume virginity is gone. A buck will try to muh dikk a mudshark before their first date (which she'll probably be made to pay for anyway).
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mating and miscegenating with a nigger is a fate worse than death. Honor, morality, righteousness is at stake. I am not trying to be on a moral high horse. I just agree with everyone that steer away from niggers in any instance. Enforce strong and right boundaries.
    Heck, I don't want my dogs to ever be close to niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.