Mrs. S wanted to check the supermarket closest to us, the one in the town next door with a growing nigger population. There was a walking umbrella I've seen a few times, at least I think it's the same one. There are a few jizzlamists around here but none that wear a full durka burka. You can tell it's a vile she-nig underneath because of the filthy shitskin paw always holding a sail foam.

This supermarket didn't have everything we wanted, so we went to the farther one that I prefer anyway. There was that nigger sow again, and we even wound up behind it in checkout. What the hell, did I commit a horrible, grievous sin to deserve that? Since it was a human cashier, we figured to never mind changing checkout lines. Now this was the first time I ever heard that she-nig ook-ook-eek anything, and it's not some Middle East import. It spoke in infamous southern U.S. niggerese.

Then the weirdest thing happened. It got a receipt printed out, but I didn't see it swipe a card or hand over cash. Is that some new EBT thing?