Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Buck who "identifies" as a Sow doused female with gasoline and set her on fire in Taco Bell

Mia Williams, 32, was taken into custody early Thursday in Tallahassee on an attempted murder charge after police responded to the fast-food chain and found the female victim with significant burns.

Nigger buck Williams, who police said identifies as a "woman"(), fled the restaurant on foot before cops arrived while wearing capri-style pants, a red head wrap and several necklaces.
    https://nypost.com/2019/10/24/suspec...ida-taco-bell/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mia+Williams+new+mugshot+cropped.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	67.9 KB 
ID:	9735

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This criminigger seems unclear on the concept. If you want to "identify" as female, maybe shave the beard? If you don't know how, watch a "Gillette" ad.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    No info on whether or not the "victim" was a sow or a Human.

My guess -- sheboon!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    No info on whether or not the "victim" was a sow or a Human.

My guess -- sheboon!
    I didn't see a gogibsme or any kind of identification. Normally the news would be flooded with her victim photos so the sow can get endorsements. It is making me think this was a coal burner or just plain refused his muh dik. Maybe even his "muh poosie" in the form of a muh dik. Though when you search google images for "Mia Williams" you get a mix of niggers and others. I am somewhat hesitant to lean either way. You just never know unless it is a nigger who was attacked by a white person. Then that detail is the defining piece of the article.

The story is confusing.