Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Exclamation (News) Sheboon substitute "teacher" pummels & head stomps (human) girl student in classroom

The video shows female silverback Tiffani Shadell Lankford, 32, approaching the 16-year-old sophomore girl and then punching the student in the face. The substitute then continues to hit the student and stomp on her head.
    https://www.kxan.com/news/local/hays...tting-student/

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow I'm happy I wasn't in that class room. Fucking nigger.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TIFFANI-LANKFORD.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	9748

What a hideous animal this nigger sow gorilla is!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Once again, nigtube has deleted the video due to vilashunz ub turmbz ub surbuss.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The video is still up at the fake news TV link. Typical burr headed bootlip nigger savage behavior. It's bad enough that they let apes into the school to begin with, but to let them TEACH? We literally have black retards "teaching" our youth. And we wonder why the western world is going down the shithole.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    The video is still up at the fake news TV link. Typical burr headed bootlip nigger savage behavior. It's bad enough that they let apes into the school to begin with, but to let them TEACH? We literally have black retards "teaching" our youth. And we wonder why the western world is going down the shithole.
    I'm glad that when I tried teaching, I didn't meet a single nigger teacher. The worst is when a coddler district appoints one as a principal. That's when nigger teachers get away with the worst "performance," the worst student TNB gets excused, and school funds go missing.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    As if it needed to be said... If the colors were reversed this would be on 24/7 untill the next thing they cook up about Trump or the next nigger files for the lotto.