Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Talking LMAO - Mammy beats deesrespekfuul niglet with a belt in front of its teachers

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Sorry. Libtard cucks of YouTube just deleted the video.

You can watch it on Chimpout Video (link above).

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Allah the Pig-Fucker View Post
    Damn shame the video was removed. I'm hoping maybe the ass whooping worked, though. I used to work with a female of their species that actually told me point blank and unapologetically "You gots to beat cho kidz assess so the cops don't have to." This was right after the Rodney King beating.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 11-10-2019 at 10:01 AM. Reason: sp.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Damn shame the video was removed. I'm hoping maybe the ass whooping worked, though. I used to work with a female of their species that actually told me point blank and apologetically "You gots to beat cho kidz assess so the cops don't have to." This was right after the Rodney King beating.
    Libtards don't want people to see the true nature of niggers. Videos like this nullify the delusive effect of Hollywood Propaganda such as Oscar "winning" Blak Pamfer

The sow was lying to you. Niggers are naturally violent and wild. That thing about the PoPo not beating them in the future is just an excuse .

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saw this on fb. I laughed pretty hard seeing that niglet whipped.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't wether to laugh or well... Laugh

On the one hand it would appear that the sow actually cares and is giving her sprog tough love. On the other we see that it is just upset she was called away from her muh poosie session.

What we know for sure what would happen if that were a white woman beating and shouting at her child like that. Child services would be there that afternoon and she would be in jail. This little nigger will be rapeing his teacher and mother in 2 or 3 years. Tops.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to give it to that mammy. It sure does know it's own kind. Well oiled rawhide is the only thing Toby is going to understand.

islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The tender loving care of the mammies. Never mind the whipping. LIsten to the filthy language from that vile sheboon. Nigger sows really are the most vile creatures on earth.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure she's in the pokey now. While I agree with whipping that sprogs ass, I've got to say how this wild mammy went about it is as fucked up as a soup sandwich.

I've whipped my kids too but it is done in private and without the public humiliation. She obviously did this because her snigglet embarrassed her. Her language was unacceptable by human standards (yes I know that's asking a lot as they are not human) and simply falls flat in the long run.

My father and the Navy taught me a lot about discipline.

Praise in public.
    Criticize in private.
    Don't ever raise your hand in anger to a kid or an animal. It just ain't helpful.

Sure, whip you kids. The Bible doesn't say spare the rod and spoil the child. That's from a 17th century poem. It says if you spare the rod, you hate your child! So by all means whip their butts when required.

What this sheboon did was out of lookeemeez! I beez a good mammy cause I beez teachinz muh boy some respecks!

This kid will grow up to hate her and all authority and this isn't the last time we'll see their faces. Next time they'll likely be holding up numbers or shown in video with time stamps at the bottom of the screen.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Damn shame the video was removed. I'm hoping maybe the ass whooping worked, though. I used to work with a female of their species that actually told me point blank and unapologetically "You gots to beat cho kidz assess so the cops don't have to." This was right after the Rodney King beating.
    For ONCE, I agree with a sheboon.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    For ONCE, I agree with a sheboon.
    That she-nig only wants to be first in the sadistic pleasure of beating its niglets.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.