Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Uhmm.. Wait WHAT???

I wasn't even sure where to put this one since it hasn't happened (if it's true at all) since Lincoln set all these niggers loose:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...an/2527814001/

A white South Carolina restaurant manager has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for enslaving a black worker with an intellectual disability for five years, forcing him to work more than 100 hours a week without pay and frequently beating him with a belt, the Justice Department said Thursday.

Not that I necessarily condone his behavior if it's true but, the smirk on this guys face is hilarious. Still, "intellectual disability" is kind of a given since it was, after all, a nigger.

Wouldn't want it touching my food, though.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    At least the government didn't make this nigger sound like a hero in the indictment:

The victim, who is identified by his initials “JCS,” is an African-American man with cognitive delays and an IQ below 70, which corresponds to the bottom two percent of the U.S. population. His achievement skills such as reading, spelling and math are on the low end of the third or fourth grade level. A forensic psychologist determined that JCS has the intellectual sophistication (“mental age”) of someone between the ages of seven and nine. JCS has difficulty with reasoning and logical sequencing. Notwithstanding those cognitive limitations, JCS is able to perform repetitive tasks, such as cooking.
    That said, they need to make an example of this guy. Shit like this is what becomes a poster child for the bullshit reparations argument.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smith said he wanted Edward to go to prison "and I want to be there when he go."
    Now that the 70 IQ nigger is on the loose, it's only a matter of time before it rapes it's way into jail to meet him. I pray karma puts them both on kitchen detail in prison.
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be careful. An IQ 70 nigger is incredibly gifted and dangerous. That's almost chimpanzee level intelligence.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    African-American man with cognitive delays
    'Cognitive delays' Damn I love the shit psychiatrists come up with.

...the intellectual sophistication of someone between the ages of seven and nine.
    That's a gifted nigger! This one's a rocket scientist, he ought to be pushing a broom at NASA.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The amount of time and effort he spent trying to keep the nigger from fucking up and burning down the building could have been spent hiring 2 or 3 human employees and he would have made more profit than having an antique appliance in the kitchen.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was reading about this. They were saying that the evil, enslaving Whitey (LOL) was also burning the nigger with red hot tongs that he heated in hot grease to get the nigger to move (has he not heard of whips?) Looks fishy. But, if the roles were reversed and it was a nigger being accused of slavery, you can bet your bottom dollar this story wouldn't even make the news.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    At least the government didn't make this nigger sound like a hero in the indictment:

That said, they need to make an example of this guy. Shit like this is what becomes a poster child for the bullshit reparations argument.
    I have to agree with you 100% on that one. There is zero tolerance where whitey is concerned for shit like this (once again if it's true). I know he copped a plea but something tells me there is a lot more to this story.

BOH hit it dead center about hiring 2 or 3 humans. It just ain't worth it to hire niggers in place of humans no matter what the circumstances. Problem is the apefirmative ackshun niggers will be all over you if you don't.

If this story is completely legit, I'm willing to bet that this guy was a complete sociopath and had a problem not just with niggers, but everyone. We all know at least one. You know, the kind of person who would kick a puppy or visit a school for the blind just to crush all the little dots.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    The amount of time and effort he spent trying to keep the nigger from fucking up and burning down the building could have been spent hiring 2 or 3 human employees and he would have made more profit than having an antique appliance in the kitchen.
    Mathematically speaking, I would be that you are CORRECT here!!