Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Bongo-Bongo nigger Michael Jackson begged Britain's Queen for "knighthood"

Nigger Jackson's bodyguard Matt Fiddes recalled how the nigger would often say: "I'm the biggest star in the world, why aren't I Sir Michael Jackson, what's going on?" The bodyguard said the nigger believed his friendship with Princess Diana also made him a suitable candidate for a Knighthood.

Jackson even resorted to writing The Queen desperate letters in the hopes that he'd make the cut - but was simply ignored.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/10...on-knighthood/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rs_1024x759-160608105631-1024-michael-jackson-before-and-after-060816.jpg 
Views:	244 
Size:	62.4 KB 
ID:	9694

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Allah the Pig-Fucker View Post
    Don't you have to be a resident of the UK to be knighted? An furthermore, doesn't your family have to have originated in the UK? I realize that the UK has been infiltrated by apefreakoon niggers and asslifters and both of these subhuman species DO NOT deserve to be knighted!! It's bad enough the Queen has a quadroon for a grand keyed!!

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Don't you have to be a resident of the UK to be knighted? An furthermore, doesn't your family have to have originated in the UK? I realize that the UK has been infiltrated by apefreakoon niggers and asslifters and both of these subhuman species DO NOT deserve to be knighted!! It's bad enough the Queen has a quadroon for a grand keyed!!
    You're thinking of the Titles of Nobility clause, but it only prevents office-holders of the US from getting them, and disallows them being granted by the US Government itself:

"No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State."
    The Queen hands these titles out like party favors, from what I've ever known. Odin would know more about that.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the pedo had lived a little longer, he would definitely have been invited to the Royal Wedding.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure the Queen is just thrilled to death at the chunk of coal currently polluting the Royal Woodpile.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    You're thinking of the Titles of Nobility clause, but it only prevents office-holders of the US from getting them, and disallows them being granted by the US Government itself:

The Queen hands these titles out like party favors, from what I've ever known. Odin would know more about that.
    Knighthoods only tend to be handed out to men who have tirelessly served the UK in one form or another. A Damehood is the equivalent for women. You have to be from the commonwealth to qualify.

Other titles, such as OBE and MBE are scattered around like confetti. To receive one, a simple £500,000 donation to the ruling political party will suffice.