Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

AUS: Lang Kouth, Nigger of Nightmares

A young Melbourne couple are asleep in bed. Their baby is sleeping at the foot of the bed. Some time after 3:00 AM, the woman awakens to her genitals being groped and her face and neck being aggressively sucked, bitten and slobbered all over. Thinking it was her partner, she reaches up to push him away. Touching hair, she instantly realises, it's not her partner...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ted-slept.html

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Chimper View Post
    A young Melbourne couple are asleep in bed. Their baby is sleeping at the foot of the bed. Some time after 3:00 AM, the woman awakens to her genitals being groped and her face and neck being aggressively sucked, bitten and slobbered all over. Thinking it was her partner, she reaches up to push him away. Touching hair, she instantly realises, it's not her partner...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ted-slept.html
    Yup!! I guess when she felt steel wool pubes instead of human hair she realized she was being groped by an ape. For those of you who have heard of the term incubus, I have a new term. The woman was attacked by a NIGGABUS!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lang Kouth (sketch pictured) broke into the woman's home, in Cranbourne North, Victoria, on July 24 with the intention of stealing a car
    I guess the feral beast forgot all about the car when the power of muh dik took over its teeny brain. Roll out the welcome mat for Africoons, this is what happens. Always. These people are lucky the nog didn't have a machete or they would both be dead.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I guess the feral beast forgot all about the car when the power of muh dik took over its teeny brain. Roll out the welcome mat for Africoons, this is what happens. Always. These people are lucky the nog didn't have a machete or they would both be dead.
    So true. In all reality, they don't realise just how lucky they actually are. This is what I mean by the niggers here haven't reached their full potential yet! Nor do we have any fucking idea of what we've got coming!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So true. In all reality, they don't realise just how lucky they actually are. This is what I mean by the niggers here haven't reached their full potential yet! Nor do we have any fucking idea of what we've got coming!
    I read and post news from your part of the world from time to time, and I'm still at a loss for words how your government imports so many niggers and asslifters.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Culturally enriched.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	9502
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I read and post news from your part of the world from time to time, and I'm still at a loss for words how your government imports so many niggers and asslifters.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Culturally enriched.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	9502
    Most white countries now have been and are continually being flooded with sub-human nigger and ass-lifting filth. Why are you so surprised Australia is not any different?

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most white countries now have been and are continually being flooded with sub-human nigger and ass-lifting filth. Why are you so surprised Australia is not any different?
    Not surprised, just speechless how there are so many.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Not surprised, just speechless how there are so many.
    Again, What begs you to think we are any different to the brainwashed insanity of the liberal commie world order?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    At ease! Nigger infiltration is a worldwide affair! Seriously, there are forces at work here that are beyond my understanding, however, I feel that if they are not uncovered soon there will be nothing left of the world we know today!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    As if the native "Coonus Australis" boongs weren't enough, the cucks have to go and import bunch of full blooded "Coonus Africoonus" and "Coonus Dunus Coonus" nogs to really fuck things up. "Got a problem with peaceful, stable, prosperous society? Just add niggers!"
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    "Got a problem with peaceful, stable, prosperous society? Just add niggers!"
    NFS!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Again, What begs you to think we are any different to the brainwashed insanity of the liberal commie world order?
    Until several years ago when I first started reading about your imported niggers and sand niggers, I thought you were geographically isolated enough. Unfortunately you have your own elements who seem determined to destroy your country for the sake of globalism and tolerance.