Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Another Officer Falls In The Line Of Duty.

Det. Jorge Del Rio of the Dayton Police Department has fallen. While clearing a drug house three days ago as part of a DEA task force, Det. Del Rio took two shots to the face at point blank range. He is currently on advanced life support at a local hospital, which means he's brain dead and won't recover. He's an organ donor.

4 Niggers are responsible for this. A 30-year veteran and extremely well-regarded officer, slated to retire in the next year or two. My son-in-law and my oldest friend both knew and worked with this man. Killed by murderous nigger drug peddlers.

The Dayton police detective who was shot in the face Monday while serving a search warrant on a suspected drug house suffered injuries that are “tragically not survivable” and his organs will be donated to help others with medical needs, Dayton police Chief Richard Biehl said Wednesday afternoon.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...ton/ar-AAJXPzE

Name:  Ruskin%20Road%20arrestees.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  55.2 KB
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Such a tragic waste of Human life!

Every nigger that's ever wasted air isn't worth one Jorge Del Rio!

My thoughts are with Detective Del Rio and his family.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    One of my best friends and mentors is a detective with Dayton PD. Aw shit man.

What a senseless waste. Goddamn niggers!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    One of my best friends and mentors is a detective with Dayton PD. Aw shit man.

What a senseless waste. Goddamn niggers!
    Me too! One of my best friends is a homicide detective for a large regional LEA. A few years ago he was in a shootout while -- Drum Roll Please! -- serving a warrant. His partner was almost killed. Shot multiple times... He was in the hospital for weeks. My friend returned fire and killed the shooter. It really messed him up For years! He's about 10 years older than me -- mid-50's, and is talking about retirement.

Man, I have nothing but respect for anyone who does that job!
    Last edited by Midder Peenud Hayed; 11-07-2019 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Shit grammar...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    Det. Jorge Del Rio of the Dayton Police Department has fallen. While clearing a drug house three days ago as part of a DEA task force, Det. Del Rio took two shots to the face at point blank range. He is currently on advanced life support at a local hospital, which means he's brain dead and won't recover. He's an organ donor.

4 Niggers are responsible for this. A 30-year veteran and extremely well-regarded officer, slated to retire in the next year or two. My son-in-law and my oldest friend both knew and worked with this man. Killed by murderous nigger drug peddlers.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...ton/ar-AAJXPzE

Name:  Ruskin%20Road%20arrestees.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  55.2 KB
    Look at those 4 SUBHUMAN shitskins!! I can't say what I am thinking right now otherwise I'd be banned from this site.