Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Surprise! Another mudshark bites the dust at the hands of her pet nigger "fiance".

Seriously, what is it going to take to make them realize niggers are not human and their urge to destroy and kill is always simmering just under the surface?

Police have named the feral buck fiancé of stupid burner, Hannah Keyes, as a person of interest in her death.

Officials in Winooski say murderous nigger Keith Gaston, 32, of Bennington, is being sought by investigators and hasn't been seen since Keyes' death last week.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Keyes80b-b7d5-53b33ccae211_image.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	127.1 KB 
ID:	9650

https://www.mynbc5.com/article/polic...-case/29726550

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    With the exception of the ugly White whales White guys won't date, I am convinced most mudsharks have an ulterior motive in pursuing bestiality. "Daddy" issues, pissing off the parents, impressing liberal friends -- take your pick.

I simply cannot wrap my brain around the reasoning involved in taking up with a nigger!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    With the exception of the ugly White whales White guys won't date, I am convinced most mudsharks have an ulterior motive in pursuing bestiality. "Daddy" issues, pissing off the parents, impressing liberal friends -- take your pick.

I simply cannot wrap my brain around the reasoning involved in taking up with a nigger!
    You and I both MPH!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

You're not the only one. I'd stay alone forever rather than touch any nigger on the planet even with oven mitts and a Hazmat suit. Ugh.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

My sister hated our parents when growing up and did a lot to defy them, but at least she didn't have liberal friends. Maybe that's why she kept away from niggers like we were taught. She was the kind who felt "mature" for her age, thinking she was tough and could handle herself, saying at 15 she wanted to move out on her own. Our parents knew what the world was becoming and wanted to protect us (but not shelter). Sandman Sr. didn't live long enough to see this era of full libtardness being celebrated and not just promoted, but he saw where society was headed. So we had strict rules: home early on school nights, no hanging out with friends until all homework was done (even weekends with homework given Friday!), and serious consequences. Still, as much shit as my sister stirred up, she never once thought of burning coal. Today as adults we both can say "nigger" in our conversations, because we know what they are.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Update: It seems the nigger rockfished itself. If every nigger who committed a violent crime self-delete it wouldn't take long for the world to be nigger-free:

Police say 32-year-old Keith Gaston, Keyes' fiancé, can be seen on surveillance footage walking toward the Riverwalk and jumping headfirst into the river at approximately 2:16 p.m. Gaston can be seen resurfacing briefly before disappearing underwater, according to Chief Rick Hebert.
    1 burner/1 buck gone.