Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

So this is the soy boy beta cuck whistleblower?

Last edited by animal mother; 11-07-2019 at 01:15 PM.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eric Ciaramella... Sounds like "Cinderella". Probably dresses like her too.

islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's nearly as hard to tell the beta cucks apart as it is to tell niggers apart. They all look the same.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't get me wrong -- I love TRUMP and can't wait to vote for him again, but I will never understand why so many Obammy appointees were left in place in critical jobs at CIA, State, and especially at the White House. This is one ass-clown Obama mole among hundreds or thousands! Think about all the mid-level FBI rats like McCabe, Strzok, Paige, and all the other shitheads working for rat Comey. I'm glad TRUMP fired his ass when he did!

How much you wanna bet this pajama boy beta has ties to Antifa or some similar outfit...?

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    So maybe I'm a naive schmuck but could someone explain to me why the phone calls from our president to other heads of state or government officials is anyone's business in the first place?

Our president cant make a phone call without there being a transcript, recording or 3rd party privy to the conversation? What gives?

If the quid pro quo allegations are true and factual then yeah, that's a problem but Jesus Christ, it's not like he was orchestrating a military coup or making arrangements to drop pallets of U.S. currency.

Also, this whistleblower thing is bullshit at it's core. Just any ol' snitch can make accusations anonymously and without having to face the accused?

Somebody help me out with this? I haven't quite understood this process from the start.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    So maybe I'm a naive schmuck but could someone explain to me why the phone calls from our president to other heads of state or government officials is anyone's business in the first place?

Our president cant make a phone call without there being a transcript, recording or 3rd party privy to the conversation? What gives?

If the quid pro quo allegations are true and factual then yeah, that's a problem but Jesus Christ, it's not like he was orchestrating a military coup or making arrangements to drop pallets of U.S. currency.

Also, this whistleblower thing is bullshit at it's core. Just any ol' snitch can make accusations anonymously and without having to face the accused?

Somebody help me out with this? I haven't quite understood this process from the start.

That's because this particular process has been ad-lib from the start. There is no constitutional right to anonymity just because someone claims "whistle-blower" status. The accused has the right to face his accuser period - even and especially in impeachment proceedings. Whistle blower laws are to protect a witness from reprisals such as losing his/her job - not give anonymity to every asshat that makes a claim then wants to hide behind a rock from the frag grenade he just lobbed. This wasn't even third party it was fourth at best.

So, no, you're not a schmuck. The media and libs just treat us all like we are.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eric Ciaramella is a CIA analyst and former National Security Council staffer who has served in both the Obama and Trump administrations as a career intelligence officer.

That is as far as I needed to read to confirm what we all knew. You know he is one of those never Trump cucks who was just hovering and waiting for his moment. Now he can move to Russia and "snoodle" (look it up if you dare) with Snowden.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thesh whistles are sho heavy.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sick of these God damned demoncraptic antics I could just explode!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Explode.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	9714

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    not give anonymity to every asshat that makes a claim then wants to hide behind a rock from the frag grenade he just lobbed.

This ^^^ a perfect analogy!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't think he is an actual "whistleblower," just a tool the commies pulled out after all of their other bullshit imploded. With the election rapidly approaching, they're desperately trying anything.

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Don't get me wrong -- I love TRUMP and can't wait to vote for him again, but I will never understand why so many Obammy appointees were left in place in critical jobs at CIA, State, and especially at the White House. This is one ass-clown Obama mole among hundreds or thousands! Think about all the mid-level FBI rats like McCabe, Strzok, Paige, and all the other shitheads working for rat Comey. I'm glad TRUMP fired his ass when he did!

How much you wanna bet this pajama boy beta has ties to Antifa or some similar outfit...?
    Good point, if this is the kind of limp wristed cuck dealing with NATIONAL SECURITY, how many more like him are there?

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireblade14 View Post
    Good point, if this is the kind of limp wristed cuck dealing with NATIONAL SECURITY, how many more like him are there?
    They should invent a method of filtering out people who are not loyal to their country or their leaders.

Oh wait, they already did, but we've been forced to neglect those tactics in favor of political correctness.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireblade14 View Post
    When I was in the military I was in some pretty sensitive intel commands. Often you would get interviewed as a reference for someone's security clearance. There were times I would give a straight NO with reasons and they would still get a clearance. It was honestly unnerving. You don't even want to know the types of people who gained clearances beyond the TS/SCI level that in no way should have.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    When I was in the military I was in some pretty sensitive intel commands. Often you would get interviewed as a reference for someone's security clearance. There were times I would give a straight NO with reasons and they would still get a clearance. It was honestly unnerving. You don't even want to know the types of people who gained clearances beyond the TS/SCI level that in no way should have.
    I remember back in the Don't Ask Don't Tell days, there was a nigger with a TS/SCI clearance that was... I don't think I can really say he was on the downlow because he didn't keep his homosexual activities a secret.

Everyone knew that he had a thing for little boys, and he used to show us naked pictures of some of his victims.

We reported him many times, but nothing was ever done about it.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    I remember back in the Don't Ask Don't Tell days, there was a nigger with a TS/SCI clearance that was... I don't think I can really say he was on the downlow because he didn't keep his homosexual activities a secret. Everyone knew that he had a thing for little boys, and he used to show us naked pictures of some of his victims. We reported him many times, but nothing was ever done about it.
    During my last tour, I had one openly queer thailor working for me who made constant comments about my then teenaged son and was always trying to find out what kind of video games he liked, and wanting to join him in online games and offering to buy them for him. He met him one time at an office Christmas party and that was all it took for him to fixate on my son. I also had two openly bisexual female niggers working for me. My boss was a hardly closeted bulldaggah chief who gave a dozen red roses, purchased by the command, to her "partner / roommate" during her retirement ceremony making a mockery of a time honored tradition of the retiring and piping ashore of the "Navy Wife."

These people made my life a living hell for my last tour. Thanks to a downlow buck commander in chief and it's crossdressing he-sheboon wife Michael Brown, these assclown coworkers were now a protected species just like niggers and they knew it. They violated don't ask don't tell and flaunted it at every turn. They tried their damnedest to get rid of me and could have gotten me kicked out of the Navy with less than two to go until retirement and were it not for one sole Senior Chief standing up to the rest and raising the bullshit flag, they probably would have gotten away with it.

I realized then that a security clearance didn't mean jack shit because all of them had one. Having just one skeleton in your closet is enough for the rest of us to be denied/loose clearance. For you civilians, anything that can be used against you to put you into a compromised position makes you a security risk. For this very reason, being homosexual was supposed to be an automatic denial even under DADT - it was just never enforced and the FBI would simply turn a blind eye to any such behavior uncovered during the investigation.There was hardly a soul in the past two dammocrap admins that could or should have passed an SC check. Hell, Obammy had a dead man's SSN and a fake burf certivvuhhgett and couldn't even pass an Everify check much less a clearance.

Personally, I don't give a flying fuck off a rolling donut what you do in your bedroom as long as it is with a consenting adult of your own species (and certainly not with my teenage son) but there are rules in place for a reason. We had a saying in the Naval Aviation Maintenance. All our rules were written in blood. Someone had to die for that rule to be made. The same goes for security clearances.

"Without rules, we'd all be swinging from tree limbs throwing our feces at each other."
    Red Foreman