Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Red face Disney's niggerized "Little Mermaid Live" flops !

Big surprise! (sarcasm)

Disney's "The Little Mermaid Live", which had a majority nigger cast and was aired live on ABC, was a complete flop.

https://www.wbli.com/entertainment/p...Bq8UuoJva5uKJ/

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    At least in this one I can see why Ariel wants to go to the surface. "Under the sea" is full of nigger rockfish.

They should just rename it to "The Little Rockfish" and be done with it.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well of course it was a failure. Anything niggers touch turns to shit.

That and people sick of niggers polluting their TV screens with this "diversity" bullshit.
    Give America back to the human race and end nigger fuxation - TRUMP 2020

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was Disnigger's too cheap to hire nigger actors with real lobster claws?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lob.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	211.4 KB 
ID:	9631

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The scene where Ariel pops out of the water with that wave behind her? The niggerized version a huge rhino pops out of the water with a dreadlock weave.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never cared much for the musical, so I had no plans to watch it. What luck I didn't even waste a second (because that's how long it would have taken me to change the channel once I saw the first nigger).

Anyone remember that 1990s TV Cinderella starring some vile she-nig, a white family, and Whitney "Rockfish In Yo Own Bathtub" Houston as the fairy nigmother? I wasn't going to watch it. Sandman Sr. remembered the great old Julie Andrews version and was looking forward to it, then was horrified to see how niggerized it was.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I never cared much for the musical, so I had no plans to watch it. What luck I didn't even waste a second (because that's how long it would have taken me to change the channel once I saw the first nigger).

Anyone remember that 1990s TV Cinderella starring some vile she-nig, a white family, and Whitney "Rockfish In Yo Own Bathtub" Houston as the fairy nigmother? I wasn't going to watch it. Sandman Sr. remembered the great old Julie Andrews version and was looking forward to it, then was horrified to see how niggerized it was.
    I don't remember that one but of course they would make the poor oppressed girl a nigger sow. Let me guess. The "prince" was an oil driller?

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now, if they would have named it 'The Little Orangutan'.....truth in advertising, there.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.