Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

13 year old "Native American" charged with double murder escapes from courthouse..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	191105-jericho-w-ew-724p_afc68de635564857d57e58fac54c867b.fit-760w.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	100.8 KB 
ID:	9617

Police are looking for a teen murder suspect who escaped on Tuesday.

The 13-year-old escaped at about noon on Tuesday after appearing in court on two counts of first-degree murder and robbery with a dangerous weapon, according to the Robeson County Sheriff’s Office.

The Sheriff’s Office originally said the teen escaped from the courthouse but has since said he escaped from the Department of Social Services.

The Sheriff’s Office is asking for help locating him.

He is described as an Native American male, 5 feet tall and 110 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes and was last seen wearing a white t-shirt, beige pants and leg restraints with no shoes, according to the Sheriff’s Office.
    https://www.newsobserver.com/news/st...237028179.html

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It must be a Lumbee...

A breed nigger mixed by Satan with native Americans!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lumbee

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentat of House Atreides View Post
    It must be a Lumbee...

A breed nigger mixed by Satan with native Americans!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lumbee
    With the nappy hair and bootlips on that primate there is NO doubt!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gee, I see Indians on a regular basis and not yet have I seen one with a Brillo pad for hair.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are Egyptians, Romans, Chinese and Natives but never African niggers. Why don't they claim what they really are?? they know niggers suck.

Funny shit is they claim to be real Egyptians and Jews. So the Niggers enslaved themselves????

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    Niggers are Egyptians, Romans, Chinese and Natives but never African niggers. Why don't they claim what they really are?? they know niggers suck.

Funny shit is they claim to be real Egyptians and Jews. So the Niggers enslaved themselves????
    Yep!!! Niggers did and still do enslave themselves. There are more nigger slaves in apefrika today than the total number of nigger slaves ever owned in the US.

Those numbers don't even account for the self-imposed slavery of section 8, PJ's, food stamps, AFDC, and every other welfare state handouts in the nigger goody bag.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see a native feral nigger. Niggers claim they were the original native Indians, Asians, Germans, Norse...that all humans came from Africa and sheeeit.

Obviously niggers hate themselves a lot, but what does that say about coalburners and oildrillers?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    I lived in Florida and had some very good friends that were of the Seminole tribe, they told me that they had niggers constantly coming in claiming to be "Native Americans" All they do is laugh at them and then tell them to prove it, where is proof of your linage.

Naturally the niggers could never come up with it but still claimed to native Americans.
    Ya know that just falls in line with typical nigger

I believe with most indigenous tribes if they can prove their lineage to a certain percentage they receive a government stipend.
    If you're on a tribal roll then it's gibsmedat time. Only niggers.

last seen wearing a white t-shirt, beige pants and leg restraints with no shoes

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I see a native feral nigger. Niggers claim they were the original native Indians, Asians, Germans, Norse...that all humans came from Africa and sheeeit.

Obviously niggers hate themselves a lot, but what does that say about coalburners and oildrillers?
    Don't forget those ancient Roman niggers, from where they derive their noble names - Quantavious, Jermerious, Shitavious, etc:

Name:	centurion copy copy.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	9626

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Don't forget those ancient Roman niggers, from where they derive their noble names - Quantavious, Jermerious, Shitavious, etc:

Name:	centurion copy copy.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	9626
    Don't forget the most famous Roman nigger of all - king Flav Deflavious. Pictured here is his highness:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flavking.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	9.3 KB 
ID:	9629

Here he is after his glorious campaign to conquer Viking territories (and 5th DUI & resisting arrest) with his new Viking slave wife, Bridgeburner of Nielson:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mgid_ao_image_mtv_652627.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	9630

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    If that's an Indian then I'm a Martian.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read this story this morning on Citizen Free Press and did not believe for one millisecond this "13-year-old" was a Human. That thing is a nigger or I'm a kangaroo!

Somewhat off-topic, but...

I don't know how many of you are familiar with the Cherokee Nation's 2011 efforts to strip thousands of slave-descended niggers (yes folks, even Indians owned niggers) of benefits granted by tribal membership, but it's worth looking into.

The Cherokee Nation's Supreme Court ruled in late August that the black Freedmen could be stripped of their citizenship because they can't prove they have Indian blood.
    [Yeah, I know it's NPR, still...]

https://www.npr.org/2011/09/19/14059...tions-decision

This is yet another example of niggers attempting to appropriate the culture and history of a Human civilization.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mammy looks to be a half-breed hi yeller.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Sergeant View Post
    If that's an Indian then I'm a Martian.
    I'd rather be a Martian than a nigger! Besides, this planet is so fucked up with niggertism it just can't be my planet!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    Couple of Chimpout/Plantation classics:

Name:	whites-invented-slavery-egyptians-were-reparations-egyptians-ans-ns-black-6510119.png 
Views:	80 
Size:	172.0 KB 
ID:	9685

Name:	23843440_1542767069102296_6797848127380215321_n.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	9686
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.