Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

A well trained coalburning mudshark in a Nissan threw a bag of trash at me.

The niggers have trained this one well in the art of niggetry. Here i am just walking my dog, its starting to get dark. Wanted to get one last walk in with her for the night. I hear some car coming down the street. Its driving slow, i could tell it was a older car. Then the radio, OOOGGA BOOOGGA BOOOGGA nigger music blaring out of the windows. It creeps past me very slow, i'm thinking is this someone i know here? Then i could see it was a girl driving it, and she was alone in the car. A older raggedy NISSAN Maxima with nigger rims on it. For some reason she had the dome lights on inside the car and it lit up her face. She practically comes to a stop right next to me and pitches a bag from some fast food joint out the window right next to me then drives off. And of course my dog wants to start sniffing at this garbage, trying to dig through it and i had to drag her away. I left it lay there, hopefully in the morning it will be gone, if not it will once again be on the white man to clean up after the niggers and its pet mudsharks.

Now i know how this guy felt:

Last edited by Buck Simian; 11-06-2019 at 02:59 AM.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was probably drugs she was supposed to deliver and she was in the wrong area. Now some other white soy boy is going to get his ass kicked for not paying for drugs it never got.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    You should have gotten the sheboons license plate number and turned her in to the cops. I did it once to someone throwing trash out of their car and all I had to do is show up in court and tell the judge...YES that was the car and them.

They got a nice $250 dollar fine and court costs.
    It would be even MORE satisfying if the litterer was a nigger!! Of course a chimpout would ensue after it got the fine and court costs.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yuk. Filthy pig.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    It would be even MORE satisfying if the litterer was a nigger!! Of course a chimpout would ensue after it got the fine and court costs.
    Because fines and court costs are rayciss and sheeit.
    Give America back to the human race and end nigger fuxation - TRUMP 2020

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Threw a bag of trash at you for no reason? What a bitch. She was probably just driving home from a free clinic to get her nigger STDs treated and just lashed out at you. And since she eats fast food, her immune system is probably shot. That herpes is probably cutting a mighty swath of rash on her taint and now she knows that it will be a lot harder to find a yard ape that will want to hit that. Mudshark=tainted trash. Gross!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think she was literally throwing it at me. She was just throwing it out of the car. She had to see me, but i don't think she cared. In her nigger infected burned out mind it didn't matter. It could have been 5 police officers standing there and she probably would have still done the exact same thing.
    The trash was gone this morning. It was somewhat in front of my neighbors house, a elderly couple who are frantic about keeping their yard clean so i know they didn't like that.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.