Close

Likes Likes:  0

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

A well trained coalburning mudshark in a Nissan threw a bag of trash at me.

The niggers have trained this one well in the art of niggetry. Here i am just walking my dog, its starting to get dark. Wanted to get one last walk in with her for the night. I hear some car coming down the street. Its driving slow, i could tell it was a older car. Then the radio, OOOGGA BOOOGGA BOOOGGA nigger music blaring out of the windows. It creeps past me very slow, i'm thinking is this someone i know here? Then i could see it was a girl driving it, and she was alone in the car. A older raggedy NISSAN Maxima with nigger rims on it. For some reason she had the dome lights on inside the car and it lit up her face. She practically comes to a stop right next to me and pitches a bag from some fast food joint out the window right next to me then drives off. And of course my dog wants to start sniffing at this garbage, trying to dig through it and i had to drag her away. I left it lay there, hopefully in the morning it will be gone, if not it will once again be on the white man to clean up after the niggers and its pet mudsharks.

Now i know how this guy felt:

Last edited by Buck Simian; 11-06-2019 at 02:59 AM.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.