Close

Likes Likes:  0
    SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

Broward County Nigger Deputy Charged After Slamming White Girl to Floor

This piece of shit grabbed a 15 year old girl by the neck and slammed her to the floor. It's been arrested and faces child abuse and other charges.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	willard-miller-mug-shot.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	9606

The video shows Miller, 38, grabbing a 15-year-old girl by the neck and slamming her to the ground.

"Whatever type of verbal dialogue was going on, it makes no sense and it wasn't necessary," Tony said.

Tony said the deputy is suspended without pay pending the outcome of the investigation. He was removed from the school two days after the incident.
    I dont know what pissed that nigger off but I damn sure know how this shit would have been handled back when people had some fuckin sense.

So yeah she was probably antagonizing the ape (actually I hope/think she called him a nigger) but REALLY? Big ass buck nigger has to grab an itty bitty white girl by the neck? Betcha she did call it a nigger and the inner chimp came out. That's definitely what it looks like.

https://www.local10.com/news/florida...rest-of-deputy

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look how calm that sow and probably another sow are. If that had been a white cop slamming a young sow to the ground this would be front page.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Look how calm that sow and probably another sow are. If that had been a white cop slamming a young sow to the ground this would be front page.
    This is the first I'm hearing of it being a nigger. Not a single big headline anywhere, and not a single neighborhood torched, not a single store window broken, not a single rally "demanding justice."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.