Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

East coast sows get robby in CA. Local LEO's apply lead therapy. Funny, but sadly no batwings.

The fun begins a little after the 5:00 mark.

https://vimeo.com/370376366/a101f9e073

Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    She does do a good sprinkler impression though.

Thanks Cracka Jack!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They need to just fly a helicopter around with one of those large magnets the dump has. Then fly the car, niggers and all straight to the compactor.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    All those bullets and the sow is still sucking oxygen. I think it's outrageous that cops have to film everything. How are they supposed to do their job of wrangling and subduing wild niggers with a contingent of lardassed cucks, rabid feminazis and shrieking SJWs hounding them?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    All those bullets and the sow is still sucking oxygen. I think it's outrageous that cops have to film everything. How are they supposed to do their job of wrangling and subduing wild niggers with a contingent of lardassed cucks, rabid feminazis and shrieking SJWs hounding them?

The cameras have mostly proven the the cops were correct in using deadly force. The niggers and their coddlers really stepped in it demanding the body cams. Can't wail "DINDU NUFFINS!!" when it is clearly captured on HD video. But they still do,...
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When the cop starts shouting "HANDS UP!" The sow in the passenger seat put's it's hind paws on the dash!

Maybe those are the one's it peels it's stolen banana's with.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't wail "DINDU NUFFINS!!" when it is clearly captured on HD video. But they still do,...
    Exactly. If some feral drugged shitbeast wielding a butcher knife charges a cop and the cop shoots him it's still, "He didn't have to kill him. He could have shot him in the leg or the left shoulder." Because that's so easy do. They do it on tv all the time. Nothing can satisfy fanatics.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

sprinkler

Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    She does do a good sprinkler impression though.

Thanks Cracka Jack!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	milhouse sprinkler impression2.gif 
Views:	87 
Size:	3.40 MB 
ID:	9598Click image for larger version. 

Name:	milhouse sprinkler impression.gif 
Views:	104 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	9599

Milhouse agrees.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Exactly. If some feral drugged shitbeast wielding a butcher knife charges a cop and the cop shoots him it's still, "He didn't have to kill him. He could have shot him in the leg or the left shoulder." Because that's so easy do. They do it on tv all the time. Nothing can satisfy fanatics.
    Exactly. Its like they think life is a video game or an action movie.

Reality is that cops don't really fire their weapons often, some never do during their entire career so I'm told. I think it's excusable for them to shoot the way they do as it's an extraordinary circumstance and their adrenaline is obviously pumping hard and their fight or flight instinct has kicked in.

Sure, they are trained but they are hardly soldiers and using a firearm is only a small part of their general day to day job

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJigger View Post
    Exactly. Its like they think life is a video game or an action movie.

Reality is that cops don't really fire their weapons often, some never do during their entire career so I'm told. I think it's excusable for them to shoot the way they do as it's an extraordinary circumstance and their adrenaline is obviously pumping hard and their fight or flight instinct has kicked in.

Sure, they are trained but they are hardly soldiers and using a firearm is only a small part of their general day to day job

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk
    When it's kill or be killed, cops aim at the biggest target - the torso. Do the libtards think the nigger is going to obligingly stand there so the cop can try and shoot the gun/knife hand?