Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

Today I Saw a Unicorn

I went to a higher end grocery store this afternoon because I had a taste for some things they wouldn't carry at my local shitbox store and I'm sure as fuck not going to NigMart 3 days after welfare day.

Yes I do have crippled plates on my vehicle and occasionally I use them. I'm getting old and have knee replacements in both legs.

Anyway, I pulled up and parked up front and center in a gimp parking spot. I wasn't all the way out of my car when some little lot monkey comes knuckling over at a pretty good clip for a simian.

"Suh, 'scuze me suh, do you needs a cart?"

Holy shit, I've never even had a white kid run up to me with a cart.
    This kid couldn't have been but barely old enough for a work permit.

Turns out the same little ape also bagged my groceries and had the sense whipped into it to actually put my ice cream into an extra plastic bag before he put it in the paper one.

I pay the cashier and turn to leave and Sambo asks "can ize hep you out with these suh?"

Uh....nope, thanks. I almost tipped the little organ grinder. NAW, who am I kidding!

All I could think was that this little ape must have had a silverback at home with the breeding sow. Stranger things have happened I guess.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    And then you woke up... right?
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The high end grocery store here has ZERO niggers working there and I don't recall ever seeing one shop there. They are great but they are pricier than whole foods. But, their stuff is awesome. If you ask for something you will get exactly what you ask for. I only go there when I want a great cut of meat or for fresh fish. Great service and they have EVERYTHING you could want when it comes to a specialty item, spice, kind of beer/alchohol, etc. But you will pay for that service.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    The high end grocery store here has ZERO niggers working there and I don't recall ever seeing one shop there. They are great but they are pricier than whole foods. But, their stuff is awesome. If you ask for something you will get exactly what you ask for. I only go there when I want a great cut of meat or for fresh fish. Great service and they have EVERYTHING you could want when it comes to a specialty item, spice, kind of beer/alchohol, etc. But you will pay for that service.
    It's worth paying a higher price to avoid NIGGERS!!!!

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    That's exactly why I went there. I was thinking about a t-bone on the grill while the weather is still good and the other day, sauerkraut with polish sausage just popped into my head out of nowhere.
    Neither of which am I going to find at my local messican market or Nigmart. I'd never seen a nigger there either. In fact that nigger had to be an import. We have a shit-ton of messicans but virtually zero spooks here. They're REALLY out of place in this town.

*actually the messican market might have a t-bone but $100 says it's not USDA. I dont buy meats there.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Suh, 'scuze me suh, do you needs a cart?"
    Someone must have told its mammy that niggers doing anything that is not violent and evil get international news coverage and lots of gibs so she told him, "DaVontavius, get yo' black ass out dere and do sumpin good fer one o' dem muhfuggin crackers!"

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any price is worth avoiding the groid

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you said nigger unicorn, I thought of an avatar photo a member on the old site had. A bald headed buck with an enormous bulge smack dab in the middle of it's five head. Thought I had a copy, but I don't. Anyone got that pic?
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I meant unicorn as in the mythical beast. Something that doesn't exist. Similar to a useful, helpful and polite nigger....mythical.

Seriously, that kid was impeccably dressed, had a very conservative, 60's style negro haircut, loafers and if I didn't know better, the dementia has finally taken hold and I'm seeing things.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    That's exactly why I went there. I was thinking about a t-bone on the grill while the weather is still good and the other day, sauerkraut with polish sausage just popped into my head out of nowhere.
    Neither of which am I going to find at my local messican market or Nigmart. I'd never seen a nigger there either. In fact that nigger had to be an import. We have a shit-ton of messicans but virtually zero spooks here. They're REALLY out of place in this town.

*actually the messican market might have a t-bone but $100 says it's not USDA. I dont buy meats there.

Funny, I've been meaning to eat Usinger's sausage with Claussen sauerkraut since last week, but ended up with a porterhouse Saturday. Yeah, Messicans markets, I suspect, sell ungraded beef from messico. I don't see USDA anywhere, let alone choice or prime. But, for taco meat, I'm sure their cuts would suffice. I don't make any kind of taco at home.

As for the "polite" nigger, just think, for every one who is at least trying to act as a human, there's 10,000 savages as violent and as ugly as can be. A momentary aberration, but pretty soon, it's nature will come out.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably had lots of instruction from a cuck libtard. THey love using these little nogs as an example. "See not so different".

OK, even if .00001% of nigs isn't rotten and evil, let me put it this way. If I hand you a bag of M&Ms, offer a handful, then mention one M&M, somewhere in the bag, is poisoned, you gonna grab a handful, figuring odds in your favor? Hell no. Toss the whole bag in the trash! Now lets say the whole bag except MAYBE one is poisoned. That's how it is with niggers.

Sooner or later the savage beast comes out. Not if. When.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    SCA you heartless old bastard. you could have at least thrown the "unicorn nigger" a banana
    Aw shit, ya got me figured out.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aw shit, ya got me figured out.

Notice it throws shit when it doesn't get any more bananas
    Give America back to the human race and end nigger fuxation - TRUMP 2020

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    When you said nigger unicorn, I thought of an avatar photo a member on the old site had. A bald headed buck with an enormous bulge smack dab in the middle of it's five head. Thought I had a copy, but I don't. Anyone got that pic?
    I don't have a bald one, but will this do?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	forehead.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	50.6 KB 
ID:	9604

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

That would be the intergalactic brain slug bloated from starvation and dying. He're another pic:

Name:	brainslug.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	202.4 KB 
ID:	9605

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Why not!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    Why not!
    They pretty much all look alike, after all, except some are even uglier than others.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    ... I'm getting old and have knee replacements in both legs.
    Thanks a lot! Now I feel guilty about all the whining I've been doing about my arm!

Oh -- and LMMFLWAO @ "little organ grinder"...

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wait SC, the nigger bagged your groceries?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smails.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	9633 I want the entire lot of groceries , scrubbed, sterilized, and disinfected!!!!!

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Thanks a lot! Now I feel guilty about all the whining I've been doing about my arm!

Oh -- and LMMFLWAO @ "little organ grinder"...
    And guess what...after nearly 40 years they finally caved-in and gave me a service connected percentage. Bastards!

Name:	thumb_we-have-determined-that-your-cronic-back-pain-and-knee-35383975.png 
Views:	87 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	9634

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast