I went to a higher end grocery store this afternoon because I had a taste for some things they wouldn't carry at my local shitbox store and I'm sure as fuck not going to NigMart 3 days after welfare day.

Yes I do have crippled plates on my vehicle and occasionally I use them. I'm getting old and have knee replacements in both legs.

Anyway, I pulled up and parked up front and center in a gimp parking spot. I wasn't all the way out of my car when some little lot monkey comes knuckling over at a pretty good clip for a simian.

"Suh, 'scuze me suh, do you needs a cart?"

Holy shit, I've never even had a white kid run up to me with a cart.
This kid couldn't have been but barely old enough for a work permit.

Turns out the same little ape also bagged my groceries and had the sense whipped into it to actually put my ice cream into an extra plastic bag before he put it in the paper one.

I pay the cashier and turn to leave and Sambo asks "can ize hep you out with these suh?"

Uh....nope, thanks. I almost tipped the little organ grinder. NAW, who am I kidding!

All I could think was that this little ape must have had a silverback at home with the breeding sow. Stranger things have happened I guess.