Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

JaVante, Tamiyah, Taniyah & mammy get whacked by mammy's boyfriend

Apparently only one of these niglets were his. But, he whacked all four to get out of paying child support. Good Job!
    Henry Segura Murder Retrial in Deaths of Ex-Girlfriend Brandi Peters and Her 3 Kids

Henry Segura, 41, stands trial again in Leon County, Florida for allegedly killing his ex-girlfriend Brandi Peters, 27, and her three children. He murdered them because he owed over $20,000 in child support payments, prosecutors said. This is the second go-around for Segura. The first ended in a mistrial after jurors were deadlocked.

He is charged with four counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of Peters, their 3-year-old son JaVante Segura, and her twin 6-year-old daughters who were not his, Tamiyah and Taniyah Peters.

The defendant testified at his first trial. He admitted to cheating on his then-wife with three women in Tallahassee, including Peters.
    https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/...nd-her-3-kids/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers will do anything to get out of those chile support payments. Luckily for Henry, the taxpayers will support him for the rest of his life.

He admitted to cheating on his then-wife with three women in Tallahassee, including Peters.
    A regular Don Juan. Hypersexual, prolific, promiscuous niggers need to be sterilized at birf.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Niggers will do anything to get out of those chile support payments. Luckily for Henry, the taxpayers will support him for the rest of his life.

A regular Don Juan. Hypersexual, prolific, promiscuous niggers need to be sterilized at birf.
    MUH DIK to the 10th degree!!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Castrate them
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    That means all niggers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not a day goes by where I don't thank God I wasn't born a nigger.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the second go-around for Segura. The first ended in a mistrial after jurors were deadlocked.
    Ape-arently, there wer 6 niggers on the first jury.
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love a happy ending...and the only thing to make this better would have been if he made himself good, as well. The 5 piece batwing dinner!
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This murderous nigger's TNB in court will hopefully get him the death penalty as he is really, really pushing it.
    Murder Defendant Henry Segura Argues with Judge in Court: ‘Who You Pointing At?’

Arguing with a judge in court is a dicey proposition. That’s even more true when you’re the defendant in the murder trial and jurors are watching. That happened to Florida man Henry Segura when he was being cross-examined on the stand Wednesday.
    https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/...ting-at-watch/

Murder Defendant Henry Segura Admits Cheating Was His ‘Drug of Choice’

“Most people smoke crack, or do heroin,” Segura said, calling cheating his “drug of choice.” He added, “I don’t smoke, do any drugs. That was my drug of choice. I’m not proud of it, but that’s what I did.”
    https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/...rug-of-choice/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.