Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

She boon Congressional Aide who sold her office key & responsible for largest data theft in Congressional history gets only probation

Accomplice In ‘Largest Data Theft In Senate History,’ Leading To Doxxing Of Republicans During Kavanaugh Hearings, Gets Probation

A former Senate IT aide to Sen. Maggie Hassan, Samantha DeForest Davis, was sentenced to probation Monday for her role in a congressional data heist used to “doxx” Republican senators during the Brett Kavanaugh hearings.
    Jackson Cosko admitted he stole tens of thousands of documents, credit card numbers, Social Security numbers and the contents of the entire network drive from the New Hampshire Democrat.
    DeForest Davis sold him her office key, wiped his finger prints off keyboards and lied to police. She is now a teacher through Teach For America.
    https://dailycaller.com/2019/11/01/a...ate-probation/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Accomplice In ‘Largest Data Theft In Senate History,’ Leading To Doxxing Of Republicans During Kavanaugh Hearings, Gets Probation

https://dailycaller.com/2019/11/01/a...ate-probation/
    Yet AGAIN, another example of libtardism, the ultimate mental disorder!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good lord, through work I've had access to sensitive but not classified federal information, which if I'd accidentally let leak would have still gotten me a guaranteed two years in prison. I didn't want the responsibility because that project wasn't that important to anybody (but the company prided itself on that stupid federal connection), and all it did was make me paranoid about making sure my computer and filing cabinets were always locked. But this nigger intentionally stole and released personal data, which under federal laws is obviously a big crime, but gets only probation?

There's no white privilege. It's nigger privilege that they get off lightly. They complain about "high incarceration rates" and "disproportionate" numbers on death row. Actually they're underrepresented, when you look at the percent of them committing crimes.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.