Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Morbidly obese sow cuts a slice of ham, becomes national hero, is given 16K

I guess when humans find one nigger who is not murdering, robbing or committing other mayhem at the moment, they have to rejoice and celebrate. This obese Waffle House sow cut up ham for an elderly diner who has difficulty doing it. And now - holy shit - it's like she discovered the cure for cancer or at the least rescued someone from a burning building. That sow has probably cut up 5 tons of ham in her life. A white waitress wouldn't get this acclaim.

"Evoni always has a smile on her face," said Waffle House manager Mundarius Wright. He said Williams' act of kindness reflects the sense of community his staff tries to serve alongside each hot meal.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/11/us/iy...rnd/index.html

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Such an inspirational and touching story, mang! Oprah should make a movie about it.

I have a cousin. She was broke and in between "real" jobs so she took a short stint while looking for something real waitressing at a waffle house. One day she was waiting tables when a couple of skinny ass, baggy jean with buttcrack showing hip hop niggers came in. After waiting their table, giving them their check and trying to send them on their way, one of the niggers pulls out a big roll of 20s. He says something along the lines of that there was $5K in that roll and if she were to go back to him and his buddy nigger's pad and let them "touch" her for an hour, she could have that whole roll.

She told them to fuck off and if they didn't leave she was going to call the cops. After that, I loaned her my Glock 19 to put in her purse to take to work with her. She did finally find a real job working in a medical office, thankfully. But after that, I always saw waffle house as being a pit of niggers.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    She told them to fuck off and if they didn't leave she was going to call the cops. After that, I loaned her my Glock 19 to put in her purse to take to work with her. She did finally find a real job working in a medical office, thankfully. But after that, I always saw waffle house as being a pit of niggers.
    Thank God she had the sense to say no. No matter how desperate a woman is, she still shouldn't be stupid enough to think niggers won't muh dikk and kill her.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next semester at the local coonmunity college...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	educate them what could go wrong.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	251.8 KB 
ID:	9870

Thanks Waffle Hut....
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    Next semester at the local coonmunity college...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	educate them what could go wrong.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	251.8 KB 
ID:	9870

Thanks Waffle Hut....
    Looks accurate to me.
    Give America back to the human race and end nigger fuxation - TRUMP 2020