Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Man doesn't want to be seated next to niggers at Buffalo Wild Wings, niggers get butthurt

Customers at Naperville restaurant say their group was asked to move because another customer ‘doesn’t want black people sitting near him’

A group of children and adults celebrating a birthday at a Naperville restaurant last weekend were asked to move to different tables because of the color of their skin, two men who were part of the group said.

Justin Vahl and Marcus Riley said they visited the Buffalo Wild Wings on 75th Street east of Route 59 to celebrate a child’s birthday about 8:30 p.m. Oct. 26.

As employees set up the tables to seat the group, a host asked Vahl about his ethnicity, and later a manager asked the group to move to another location because a nearby customer didn’t want to sit near black people, the men said.
    https://www.chicagotribune.com/subur...fj4-story.html

‘We’re Supposed To Be Past This:’ Post About Allegedly Racially Charged Incident At Buffalo Wild Wings Goes Viral

A social media post about an allegedly racially charged incident at a Buffalo Wild Wings in Naperville went viral on Facebook.

“I usually don’t post these types of things but we think people need to be aware of the situation,” wrote Mary Vahl. She was part of a group of 12 children and six adults who went to Buffalo Wild Wings in Naperville on Saturday after the children’s basketball game.

In the post, Vahl claims a Buffalo Wild Wings employee told her husband, Justin, that two diners — a man and woman who they were told regularly frequent the restaurant — did not want to sit next to the group of 18 “because he’s “racist.”” The group of 18 was multiracial.
    https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/11...ille-facebook/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jesus Christ. I mean, I definitely would agree with the man if he didn't want to sit next to even one shit flinging ape, but a group of eighteen?!?! With two-thirds of them feral crap flinging niglet hellbeasts? I wouldn't want to be stuck near that many human crotch droppings, much less a bunch of ear-splitting, swinging-from-the-rafters, feral niglet butt nuggets.

Of course, I don't frequent Buffalo Wild Wings. It's expensive, and the one time I went, it was so damn loud you couldn't hear people talking over the noise. You could see their mouth moving, but all you could hear was 250 decibel rap music and shouting. I swear I couldn't hear myself even think. You know,... that sounds like the ideal place for niggers. They'd be right at home there.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    “I’ve never in my entire life experienced something like. To have my children go through that, it brought me to tears,” Riley said.
    The poor dear!
    It's always "the worst".
    Let's say you have 10 worst experiences. Which is the worst?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Went one time. That was enough. The food - overpriced. The service - understaffed and just didn't really give a shit. The atmosphere - Loud. Nothing but big screens blasting different niggerbawuhl games and nigger shuffling rap videos.

Overall - overrated. They probably won't be around much longer.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nobody wants to sit next to a group of 18 niggers. Not even other niggers.

I bet the combined tip all 18 left was probably under a nickel.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    ‘We’re Supposed To Be Past This:’
    Bullshit. No one is past not wanting to be near gangs of screeching, smelly, feral niggers. The fear of being ruined financially and socially has just turned everyone into hypocrites who have to lie for their own safety.

If this guy didn't want to sit next to a gang of big, tatted bikers no one would have batted an eye.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Bullshit. No one is past not wanting to be near gangs of screeching, smelly, feral niggers. The fear of being ruined financially and socially has just turned everyone into hypocrites who have to lie for their own safety.

If this guy didn't want to sit next to a gang of big, tatted bikers no one would have batted an eye.
    Actually the big tatted bikers are WAY more civilized than niggers and I know several of them and they are good hearted, decent people.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually the big tatted bikers are WAY more civilized than niggers and I know several of them and they are good hearted, decent people.
    Definitely. I would prefer them to niggers but some people are afraid of them, and no one would question it. Don't want to sit next to a groidle of nigs? You get tarred and feathered.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Buffalo Wild Wings is overrated. One time in that shit house was enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I bet the combined tip all 18 left was probably under a nickel.
    Now we all know niggers never tip anything but ask servers to do everything.