Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Angry Oxford child grooming gang - 4 Pakis on trial

4 Paki sandniggers (Naim Khan, Mohammed Nazir, Raheem Ahmed, and Afzal Mohammed) accused of sexually abusing young English girls across Oxford (England) in a child grooming plot involving repeated rapes and ‘pimping out’ a child for sex have gone on trial.

One victim of child sexual exploitation was plied with cannabis before being raped or sexually assaulted at parks, in cars and at homes across the city, prosecutors claim. Jurors at Oxford Crown Court were told as the trial began this morning that one girl was ‘pimped out’ to male sandniggers and treated as a 'sexual commodity'.
    https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/17...rooming-trial/

https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/17...grooming-case/

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in full favor of enacting the death penalty for chomos, by castration, hanging, then gibbeting.
    Nigger, Asslifter, Human. I don't care. Chomos are scum.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    I'm in full favor of enacting the death penalty for chomos, by castration, hanging, then gibbeting.
    Nigger, Asslifter, Human. I don't care. Chomos are scum.
    Agreed.

BTW, how you ever heard of any human child grooming gang? No, of course you haven't!

Organized and systematic child molestation is an exclusively nigger-sandnigger behaviour.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This should be enough to tell the British people that allowing more of this shit in your country is causing everything to go downhill. They are raping your children for fuck sakes. Why are you not doing anything about it? Where are the men in the country? Where are the fathers of those young girls? What the fuck is happening to a once great nation? This is liberalism gone mad.