Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Savage nigger who burglarized and terrorized Wayne Newton multiple times get 22 year scholarship to NU

Singer Wayne Newton says he sleeps with a gun after 'serial burglar' robbed his Vegas home TWICE, threatening his wife and injuring his two dogs - as defiant thief is given 22 years in prison

Weslie Hosea Martin, 22, was given a minimum 22-year prison sentence for burglarizing Newton's home on June 3 and 13, 2018, including once when the 77-year-old 'Danke Schoen' singer, his wife and their teenage daughter walked in on the crime in progress.

Newton said his wife Kathleen went into 'hysterics', crying out for him to shoot the intruders, who were wearing bandanas, and that they fled after the singer fired off a single round from a gun.
    The alleged burglar was convicted in June on 11 felony counts, including home invasion, in connection with the burglaries of Newton's home near South Lamb Boulevard and Oquendo Road, reports the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

District Judge Michael Villani sentenced Martin on Tuesday to serve a minimum of 22 years and maximum of 64 years in prison. Martin, representing himself, maintained he was innocent.
    But the burglars, who 10 days later apparently tried to pry open a safe in Newton's dressing room, had bandanas on their faces and Ewing told jurors during his client's trial that only a vague video image of someone with a similar body shape and size on the Newton home stairway might tie Martin to the break-in the Newtons interrupted.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...=1490&ito=1490
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    In my country, the groids would either be let off with a warning or if the judge is feeling especially harsh, a 6 month good behaviour bond.

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I remember this story and being disappointed that Newton didn't batwing the nigger. As I recall, he would have been perfectly justified in doing so.
    Meh, 22 is a good scholarship, funny too because the ape reppusented hisseff.