Moose: 1
Dumb ass wiggers: 0
I remember these douchnozzle trdbuckets from way, way back in the day. These guys are die hard 'Eminem' wiggers that will never stop wiggering even after 40! Me and Stoopnig had a conversation a few years back where he opined that all the 30 something wiggers would eventually stop wiggering at 40. And I said no, all the dumb ass wiggers will still be wiggering when they all end up in the old folk's home (if they make it there and don't overdose in the meantime.) Unfortunately, I was right.
Tour van of rap rock group Crazy Town is destroyed after colliding with a MOOSE on Canadian highway leaving band members cut and bloodied

Cut and bloodied. Those Canadian Moose types really don't mess around.

Three members of American band Crazy Town suffered minor injuries early Thursday morning when their tour bus collided with a female moose
Singer Seth Binzer shared a series of shocking images, including one that showed him with a bloodied face
The trio were treated by paramedics but vowed to continue on with their tour, performing in Greater Sudbury less than 24 hours after the crash
Crazy Town were lucky to escape with only cuts and bruises
Four people died last year during after a collision involving a moose on a highway in Ontario

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-highway.html