Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nyequest Kejonte is on the loose.

The spook cut off its electronic bracelet - yeah, I'm sure those work really well for keeping tabs on niggers - and at only 20 has amassed an impressive rap sheet. Run, Nyquest Kejonte - run!

Allen is wanted for four counts of Felony Breaking or Entering a Motor Vehicle, two counts of Larceny of Motor Vehicle, Felony Breaking / Entering, Larceny After Breaking/ Entering, Possession of Stolen Property, Damage to Property, and Interfering with an Electronic Monitoring Device.
    https://www.wccbcharlotte.com/2019/0...lated_articles

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nyequest-Allen-251x300.png 
Views:	78 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	9554

Soulless, dead, vacant, evil, non-Human eyes...

No one will ever convince me that niggers are Human!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Watch out, Charlotte, NC! A truly ugly droopy-eyed nigger cut off its tail monitor and is feral!

A typically criminal nigger, wearing a rear haunch monitor, cut off that monitor and is now knuckling all over the goddamn place looking for something to steal or Muh Dik!.

The nigger...

Name:	Richard-Heggins-250x300.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	16.7 KB 
ID:	9556

Look at that muzzle shot. That critter has a social security number, is likely a natural born citizen under the law, and enjoys all the rights of U.S. citizenship that Humans have earned.

That pisses me off...

Anyway, here's the story...

https://www.wccbcharlotte.com/2019/1...ended_articles

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post

Name:	Nyequest-Allen-251x300.png 
Views:	78 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	9554

Soulless, dead, vacant, evil, non-Human eyes...

No one will ever convince me that niggers are Human!
    The thing about a nigger, it's got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When it comes at you it doesn't seem to be livin'... until it bites you, and those black eyes roll over white.

There was nothing left. No reason, no conscience, no understanding and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six-year-old nigger with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes, the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him and then another seven trying to keep him locked up, because I realized that what was living behind that nigger's eyes was purely and simply...evil.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.