Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Rahime Be All Slick An Sheit

https://www.wccbcharlotte.com/2019/1...nd-and-uptown/

Police have arrested a feral snakehead in connection to a string of brazen burglaries at apartments in South End and Uptown.

Police say 44-year-old Rahime McGlon has been following residents through the controlled access doors and gates at apartment complexes, then looking for unlocked apartments to enter. He’s stolen driver’s licenses, debit cards and credit cards.

HOW DO YOU NOT NOTICE A FUCKING NIGGER FOLLOWING YOU THROUGH A LOCKED ACCESS WAY?
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Sergeant View Post
    https://www.wccbcharlotte.com/2019/1...nd-and-uptown/

HOW DO YOU NOT NOTICE A FUCKING NIGGER FOLLOWING YOU THROUGH A LOCKED ACCESS WAY?
    I'll bet my left nut it was noticed. White liberal guilt and fear of condemnation prevent a LOT of people from sounding the alarm when needed. No-one want to be accused of being RAYCIZZT!

I would turn around and shut the gate behind me intentionally especially if it was a nigger on my six.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll bet my left nut it was noticed. White liberal guilt and fear of condemnation prevent a LOT of people from sounding the alarm when needed. No-one want to be accused of being RAYCIZZT!
    ^^^ Exactly.^^^
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.