Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Reverend Diarrhea Williams
    Chimpout Guest

Halloween lasts longer for Coalburners

The Doorbell Rings on Halloween. I answer it with a basket of full size candy bars and individual bottles of apple cider.

"Wow, you must have put a whole lot of effort in making up THAT Costume of a plane crash survivor, Sweetie! How old are you?" I ask.

"PLEASE HELP ME! My boyfriend Jamal is trying to KILL Me!"

"Now THAT's HILARIOUS, Sweetie, but I'm all out of candy."

The Door Slams and I laugh like a Madman.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Spooky Halloween Story

Another story might be:

There's some banging on the door on Halloween. I open it to see a young human female dressed in blackface and wearing shabby obnoxiously colored cloths looking like a nigger animal on it's way to church. She has a pack of Newports in one shirt pocket, a Kentucky Fried Chiggun' drumstick in the other pocket. In her hands are a bottle of Colt 45 malt liquor and cup containing the remnants of a spilled purple drank. Strands of blond hair were protruding from under a coarse industrial mop dyed black she was wearing on her head and topped with a ridiculous hat.

I look into her blue eyes as she fearfully says, "Please help me! There's a troop feral niggers chasing me!" I grab her hand and pull her into the house behind me with one hand while grabbing my baseball bat from behind the door with the other hand. I step out. Looking into the darkness I can see large yellow eyes and toothy grimaces. The air smells foul. The strong offensive odor of sweat and feces - the smell of niggers.

One of the beasts tries to jump past me to get to the female It steps back but still has muh-dik on it's mind. It shakes it's haid and tries again.This time, it skulks away about 40 feet then stops and turns, looking at me and the girl in the light of the doorway behind me. Obviously it was still considering pursuing it's prey.
    I start tapping the bat on the sidewalk and shouting, "BAD NIGGER! SHOO! BAD NIGGER!" The nigger begins oooking and blubbering some unintelligible nigger-speak as it turned and retreated. I could hear movement in the bushes as the rest of the yellow eyes and toothy Cheshire grimaces disappeared into the dark.

I went back into the house and shut the door. I counseled the girl about the dangers of niggers and that her costume was possibly too realistic and the niggers may have confused her as one of their own. I advised her that, in the future, she should choose some other animal to dress up as, such as a bear, wolf or lion.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I initially thought this was going to be a thread talking about how Halloween lasts longer for coalburners because every day of their lives, they will have to look at their filthy, disgusting, subhuman nigger offspring.

Trick or treat!

More like "trick" for those dumb niggerfuckers.

Planned Parenthood exists for a REASON, coalburners. Please take note of this. Even niggers abort their children.