Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Georgia Supreme Court halts dindu's execution with 8 hours to go

Ray Jefferson Cromartie, 52, was to receive a lethal injection at 7 p.m. Wednesday at the state prison in Jackson. But the Georgia Supreme Court issued a stay of execution, saying the execution order "may be void."

In a legal filing Wednesday, lawyers for the state conceded the order is void. They urged the court to rule quickly on an outstanding appeal application filed by Cromartie's lawyers, as they plan to seek a new execution warrant.

Cromartie was convicted of malice murder and sentenced to death for the April 1994 killing of 50-year-old Richard Slysz in Thomasville, just inside Georgia's southern border. The state says Cromartie also shot and seriously injured another convenience store clerk a few days earlier.

Cromartie insists he didn't shoot either clerk. His attorneys last year asked the trial court to order DNA testing on evidence and requested a new trial. Southern Judicial Circuit Senior Judge Frank Horkan rejected those requests last month, and Cromartie's lawyers on Oct. 11 asked the state Supreme Court for permission to appeal that ruling.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/georgia-p...051856382.html

What does it matter if the order was "void"? The nigger was convicted. It was sentenced. It had its appeals.

Let justice be done though the heavens fall.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    This nigger was convicted in 1997, 22 years ago. Without looking up the details of this apes' crime, I can bet it was heinous enough for the jury who convicted him.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Translation: If we pack the jury with enough niggers and liberals at least one of them will stonewall the evidence into a mistrial.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like the nigger might get made good after all.

Ray Jefferson Cromartie, 52, is scheduled to die by lethal injection Nov. 13 at the state prison in Jackson.
    The funniest part is his shameless shyster lawyer:
    "The State's rush to execute Mr. Cromartie without DNA testing is tragic for him, and should be troubling for us all," Shawn Nolan, one of Cromartie's attorneys, said in a statement Friday.
    "Rush"? Nigger's been lounging around for 25 years, sucking up uncounted thousands of the taxpayer's money.

https://news.yahoo.com/execution-dat...212555157.html

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    New execution date set for this useless nigger...

[Nigger] Ray Jefferson Cromartie, 52, is scheduled to die by lethal injection Nov. 13 at the state prison in Jackson.
    Buh-Bye, Ray-Ray.

And while I cannot speak for the bat, I'm sure it thanks you for the wings, nigger-boy!

https://www.wabe.org/new-execution-d...eorgia-inmate/

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    New execution date set for this useless nigger...

Buh-Bye, Ray-Ray.

And while I cannot speak for the bat, I'm sure it thanks you for the wings, nigger-boy!

https://www.wabe.org/new-execution-d...eorgia-inmate/
    BOOYAH! Well that's good news, thanks for that MPH!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	buh-bye.png 
Views:	51 
Size:	109.8 KB 
ID:	9611 <<<<< Stewardess Barbie (now they're telling me it's'flight attendant'. I guess 'skybitch' was a bit much )

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Curly_Bill_Well_Bye_zpsaa543fcc.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	9632

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dindu to the end. Now the nigger demands a DNA recount because the original one shows it's guilty. I saw an article elsewhere (maybe the same one but niggerloving Yahoo changed things) that said the DNA matches that nigger with 1 in 30 billion odds.

As part of Cromartie's appeal, his stepbrother Thaddeus Lucas now claims he overheard Clark admitting to the killing to Gary Young, a cousin of Cromartie who owned the gun used in the shooting.

"I know that some of my own past statements and being quiet about this helped hide the truth," Lucas said in a sworn statement. "But I keep hearing that Jeff Cromartie is the shooter and I know that is probably not true. I don't know for certain what happened that night because I wasn't in the store, but I know what I heard Corey say about it to Gary — that he shot the clerk."
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/condemned...233335517.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.