Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Days after robbing a hotel with her pet ape, 18-y-o ape-f*cker turns up dead, shot in the head

18-year-old ape-fucker Baylee Elizabeth Wall has been found dead in Ohio (shot in the head), two days after she and her pet ape Gary Alexander Eubanks Jr., 25, committed an armed robbery at a Microtel Inn in Daphne, Alabama.
    https://www.oxygen.com/crime-news/ba...h-gary-eubanks

Name:  Coal-burners-they-got-it-comin-meme-8342.jpg
Views: 531
Size:  34.4 KB

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Big ass hoop earrings, check
    Nose ring, check
    Tatted-up, check
    Pet nigger, check

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EHvMPa6X0AAbHYu.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	174.1 KB 
ID:	9529

On a slab in the Coroner's office, check

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Seriously, when was the last time or only time for that matter you've heard of a late-middle aged white woman, married to an ape, retired to a house out in the country and watching the grandchildren playing in the yard? Never. Doesnt happen, it's a unicorn, a myth.

When was the last time you heard of a white woman with a pet nigger winding up dead? This morning, yesterday maybe?

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know we can go forever hating coalburners, it would be great if we can stop this from happening as much as it does. I'm sure we members tell anyone who would listen how wrong it is to even date a nigger/negress. No sympathy for the actual burner; I just hope we can help our own human race from destroying itself by mixing with monkeys. I've been called prejudiced and racist, so be it, if I'm able to get my message across and hopefully make an impact. Once a burner always a burner, I wish we could reverse this trend. It's an uphill battle I know. But I'm not giving up.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I know we can go forever hating coalburners, it would be great if we can stop this from happening as much as it does. I'm sure we members tell anyone who would listen how wrong it is to even date a nigger/negress. No sympathy for the actual burner; I just hope we can help our own human race from destroying itself by mixing with monkeys. I've been called prejudiced and racist, so be it, if I'm able to get my message across and hopefully make an impact. Once a burner always a burner, I wish we could reverse this trend. It's an uphill battle I know. But I'm not giving up.
    In a way, I think it's good that ape-fuckers get deleted by their pets. It's a sort of Eugenics. If niggers keep killing their ape-fucking human "partners", thse low-IQ, stupid, degenerate whores' genes will gradually be removed from Human gene pool.

Don't get upset if someone calls you "prejudiced" or "racist". Just look into the name-caller's eyes and smirk.

Just because a word exists in our vocabulary doesn't mean that word has a "meaning". For example, the word "Allah" exists, but no such (real) entity called "Allah" exist. Similarly, the word "prejudice" exist, but, in reality, there is no such thing as "prejudice". This word, "prejudice", comes from the Latin "Prejudicium" which is composed of the prefix "pre-" and the word "judicium". "Pre-" means 'before' and "judicium" means 'judgement or conclusion'. So, "prejudice" literally means 'before judgement'. When some Libtard hurls this word at you, what he/she is trying to say is that he/she doesn't "like" your judgements about nigger apes because your realistic and FACTUAL judgement conflicts with his/her delusions about niggers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Big ass hoop earrings, check
    Nose ring, check
    Tatted-up, check
    Pet nigger, check
    And "Baylee" - trailer trash spelling. Another one who thought her nigger was different, and just look at the fine specimen of a buck that she chose. Turns out it wasn't any different after all. Aww, "The teen was also a mother who now leaves behind a child. "

I'm sure she was a wonderful mother and now her family is left to raise her half-breed sprog.

Baylee, you certainly learned a lesson the hardest way possible.

I know we can go forever hating coalburners, it would be great if we can stop this from happening as much as it does.
    We need to talk to the media about that, since nearly every movie, TV show, advertisement and social media pushes white girls to hook up with niggers, who are ALWAYS shown to be cool, smart, caring, intelligent, great fathers and with great jobs and beautiful homes. Girls are subliminally brainwashed into thinking if they don't have a nigger buck, they're weird outcasts.
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 10-30-2019 at 05:48 PM.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    And her parents are irked that they are the piss taken out of them for their lousy parenting. No sane parent would want that their daughter would mate with apes!

Once again, the words of A Wyatt Mann ring true.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    One positive thing? The cunt that lies with beasts is dead. That's positive to me.

It's probably not even her first time with a nigger, and I suspect the parents raised her to think "they're just like us." Their daughter might still be alive today, smoking and downing Coors while 8 months pregnant with a hillbilly's child, but still alive.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mudshark_2642c7_1198616.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	9.9 KB 
ID:	9538
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even the parents say her lying with a nigger was a "stupid act." Personally I cannot believe that any parent would want to see their daughter taking up with some feral nigger buck. She was 18, so what could they do? She was of the age of consent and really wanted a nigger. I guess none of the white boys in town could satisfy her.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    At least the nigger did the world a favor gotten rid of the coalburner before she shatted out a turd.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    And her parents are irked that they are the piss taken out of them for their lousy parenting. No sane parent would want that their daughter would mate with apes!
    Absolutely!

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Update

Nigger who murdered his 18-year-old mudshark whore after robbing an alabama hotel shoots himself dead in a standoff with police in wisconsin
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-standoff.html

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He was a good boy, and he only wanted to turn his life around. Well, now he's really good. Only good nigger is a suicidal nigger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.