Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Monkeyball nigger LeBron and lib celebrities flee their mansions as the cleansing fire of God closes in

The niggers, libs and niggerloving degenerates of Southern California face fiery retribution from runaway flames as their debts against actual humans becomes due! Burn.

Getty fire spurs LeBron James and family to evacuate

All them hair weaves, tacky bling jewelry, KFC buckets, etc etc up in flames.

The Lakers superstar, who has two homes in Brentwood, tweeted just before 4 a.m. that he was trying to find rooms for his family after having to “emergency evacuate” his house, calling the fires ”no joke.”

“Man these LA [fires] aren’t no joke,” James wrote. “Had to emergency evacuate my house and I’ve been driving around with my family trying to get rooms. No luck so far!”

About an hour later, James posted an update, saying he and his family had found a place to stay.
    Dems flames beez no joke an' sheeit! I wonder how many hotels he had to visit before he found one that was willing to rent a room to a family of feral niggers?

https://www.latimes.com/sports/laker...re-405-freeway
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I hear LaBron is looking for a flop. Maybe SCAnemia has an extra bed?

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Yeah, I hear LaBron is looking for a flop. Maybe SCAnemia has an extra bed?

And maybe pigs will fly out of my ass. I'm still trying to talk the property manager into keeping the 1-1/2 nigs I have out back. There an old dilapidated chicken coop that's in along the fence line in the back yard that I'm sure we can renovate.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There an old dilapidated chicken coop that's in along the fence line in the back yard that I'm sure we can renovate.
    Why renovate? Niggas love their fetid nests.

And maybe pigs will fly out of my ass.
    So I'm guessing that's a "no". I'm sure Lebron can double up in some Kartrashian's digs.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure the Kartrashian coalburners will be more than happy to take him in. They certainly love collecting pet monkeys.