Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Lib medical student forgives nigger for jumping off of balcony and landing on her, leaving her paralyzed

CRUSHED AT THE MALL Trainee doctor, 22, paralysed after man leapt 120ft from top floor of London Westfield and landed on top of her

Didn't the liberal stupid bitch see the sign that said "Beware of Falling Niggers?"

A TRAINEE doctor was left paralysed when a man who was high on drugs jumped from the third floor of a Westfield shopping centre and landed on her.

Grace Spence Green, 22, a keen climber, has spent months undergoing surgery and is still in a wheelchair.
    Going to be in a wheelchair probably for life. But it's OK. Anything to be a good niggerlover.

Amsumana Sillah Trawally, 25, from East London, jumped from a third-floor barrier inside the Stratford shopping centre and fell from a height of 120ft, landing on top of her.

He survived with a broken leg but Ms Green - who was on her way to teach children at a climbing class - suffered a fractured spine.
    That's a real jungle nigger name, right there.

Ms Green's lawyer, Terrence Donovan, said she takes comfort in the fact she saved Trawally's life and is now focused on continuing with her medical career.
    LOL! She saved a life by being a human air cushion for a nigger.

Judge Paul Southern said: "This remarkable young woman spoke without any bitterness about the person responsible for her injuries, being focused instead, to use her own words, on learning how to live a new life.

"Her resilience and positivity is extraordinary."
    Her delusionality, liberalism, niggerloving and craziness are also extraordinary.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/102015...ord-westfield/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, yeah - I would harbour no ill-will towards a savage, imported Africoon nigger who left me paralyzed.

Amsumana Sillah Trawally, 25, from East London
    Are people really being fooled by this pathetic bullshit? We all know Amsumana is an illegal, invading, worthless parasite preying on the population. I have never seen such a collective cuck-ism and denial of facts.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Well, yeah - I would harbour no ill-will towards a savage, imported Africoon nigger who left me paralyzed.

Are people really being fooled by this pathetic bullshit? We all know Amsumana is an illegal, invading, worthless parasite preying on the population. I have never seen such a collective cuck-ism and denial of facts.
    Are you tired of your NIGGERS and asslifters yet, UK?!

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Ms Green's lawyer, Terrence Donovan, said she takes comfort in the fact she saved Trawally's life and is now focused on continuing with her medical career.
    Well enjoy your wheelchair. Zero fucks.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Think about this a bit more. Would anyone here be especially loud and clamoring against niggers, when surrounded by them AND now trapped in a wheelchair? Just sayin...
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    Think about this a bit more. Would anyone here be especially loud and clamoring against niggers, when surrounded by them AND now trapped in a wheelchair? Just sayin...
    I was thinking the same thing. If she were to say what we say, she's a sitting duck, an easy target. At least I hope she's merely saying it out of self preservation.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's insane.
    No, really, this libtard is insane.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ms Green's lawyer, Terrence Donovan, said she takes comfort in the fact she saved Trawally's life
    I bet Trawally will be the one to come up with a cure for cancer. Imagine how happy that would make Ms.Green, to have saved such a worthwhile nigger.