Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Every time we go to the better supermarket in our area, we keep seeing this crusty old sow in a motorized cart

We avoid the closest one because of all the niggers in the town next to us, in favor of one a bit farther to drive to, but more and more niggers keep going there. This one we've seen half a dozen times now. It has no nappy hair, because that 500-pound sowapotamus' head is practically shaved. It goes without saying that the monstrosity loads up its cart with potato chips, sugared soft drinks, pre-cooked BBQ ribs, all the nutritious stuff that EBT pays for. The crazy thing was when it had a basket full of cheap flower arrangements on $1 markdown, daffodils and other things I couldn't be bothered with. Dey beez on sale an sheet!

I see now why it likes that store. When it's ready to check out, it scooters up to the self-checkout attendant, who then rings the sow up. Your tax dollars at work.

Mrs. S knows I avoid the closest supermarket like it's a portal to hell, but she wanted to stop there quickly the other day. They have a new nigger in the deli section, and while it was laughing with the couple of whites working there, the nigger was actually throwing some kind of food at them, maybe pizza dough. I can only imagine how quickly it picks up the food to use.

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if they know you made them famous on chimpout?

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger plague is extending it's territory to niggerize. I've noticed it in my city as well. Just the other day I was at Nigmart and there's lots of newly hired beasts. As black and ugly as you can imagine. Next there's newly arrived border crossing part niggers who tell as if they own the place. Even Target. I'm just so sick and tired of it, but my family's been here forever.
    Coalburning is bestiality.