We avoid the closest one because of all the niggers in the town next to us, in favor of one a bit farther to drive to, but more and more niggers keep going there. This one we've seen half a dozen times now. It has no nappy hair, because that 500-pound sowapotamus' head is practically shaved. It goes without saying that the monstrosity loads up its cart with potato chips, sugared soft drinks, pre-cooked BBQ ribs, all the nutritious stuff that EBT pays for. The crazy thing was when it had a basket full of cheap flower arrangements on $1 markdown, daffodils and other things I couldn't be bothered with. Dey beez on sale an sheet!

I see now why it likes that store. When it's ready to check out, it scooters up to the self-checkout attendant, who then rings the sow up. Your tax dollars at work.

Mrs. S knows I avoid the closest supermarket like it's a portal to hell, but she wanted to stop there quickly the other day. They have a new nigger in the deli section, and while it was laughing with the couple of whites working there, the nigger was actually throwing some kind of food at them, maybe pizza dough. I can only imagine how quickly it picks up the food to use.