Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

NAACP Wants Police To Do More, 92 Killed In Charlotte So Far

https://www.wccbcharlotte.com/2019/1...-in-charlotte/

There have been 92 people killed, mostly niggers in Charlotte so far this year. Now there’s a new call to action to stop the violence. The NAACP says more needs to be done to get to the root of the problem.

“I really don’t believe that the police department or the criminal justice system is giving our people a reason to put the guns down,”

Members of the Charlotte-Mecklenburg branch of the NAACP voiced their concerns on Monday. They want city and county leaders to be more aggressive in speaking out about the violence – and they want them to be more visible in the community. (THEN WHEN THE POLICE PATROL NIGGER AREAS THEY BITCH BECAUSE THEY'RE BEING HARRASSED)
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The NAACP says more needs to be done to get to the root of the problem.
    100% correct. We need less niggers. So it is either the BTA movement or they kill each other to mitigate their swelling numbers. I am ok with either one.

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure what the police or the nigger city council can do when you owe a nigger for a $20 crack rock and the answer to the problem is to pull out a stolen high point and shoot the nigger dead.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wait. Do they hate the police or do they want police to be more involved?
    You got me as confused as a two-headed nigger on fatduhz day.

When a cop hurts a nigger's fore-wrists, they yell death to cops.
    When niggers can't stop killing each other, they blame cops.
    Either way, the cops are racist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Mitigation of Niggerfication

Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    100% correct. We need less niggers. So it is either the BTA movement or they kill each other to mitigate their swelling numbers. I am ok with either one.
    It's the damndest thing. Niggers start killing each other before they are even shat out and it's mostly thanks to the work of white eugenicist Margaret Sanger:

"The most merciful thing that a family does to one of its infant members is to kill it."

"A free race cannot be born of slave mothers."

"I think the greatest sin in the world is bringing children into the world, that have disease from their parents, that have no chance in the world to be a human being practically... Delinquents, prisoners, all sorts of things just marked when they’re born. That to me is the greatest sin—that people can—can commit."

"We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population."

Her quotes and stance on the matter are beyond debate yet niggers and liberals worship her.
    Hell, these bucks and mammies love her so much they build free (read we pay) clinics in every liberal niggapolis utopia in this nation. Her racism was unabashed for her lifetime yet NO-ONE BUT NO-ONE calls her a racist. Nigger and liberal duality and hypocrisy is glaringly obvious.

Meanwhile in everytown USA, a nigger goes to Billy's Club for happy hour and lands on the floor with a couple of bruises then every cops last name is Sizzum - even the black ones since it's all somehow whitey's fault. Let a few million sheboons go thru the revolving door at Planned Parenthood(rats) to get a turdlet enema and their babies land at the bottom of an industrial shop-vac. Then it's just called "pro choice" or "fambly planning."

Don't get me wrong. I am in no way a fan of killing babies - even cats (and I HATE cats) while in the womb. I am, however, 100% behind implants for anyone with a history of or proclivity towards child abuse or neglect. Hey, it's not my fault that it just happens to be mostly niggers.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    NAACP Wants Police To Do More
    No, they don't. That would entail Police stopping the niggers from attacking each other, which would entail the use of firearms. If that happened then the niggers would scream that raycissss cops were shooting niggers for no reason. Then there would be rioting, bitching and lawsuits.

If niggers want to kill each other, we should let them. Kind of like Ancient Rome. We build a huge arena with bulletproof glass around the audience area and let the niggers shoot and fight it out there. In this arena we could have the Nigger Death Match Challenge and allow them to legally kill each other so long as they did it in the arena. We could sell tickets and put it on pay per view. It would be a real money maker and people from around the world would tune in.

We would take feuding gangs, give them guns and ammo and just set them loose in the arena. The 8th Street Crips vs the Downtown Bloods. Hand them all automatic Uzis and kick back and watch the fun.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    No, they don't. That would entail Police stopping the niggers from attacking each other, which would entail the use of firearms. If that happened then the niggers would scream that raycissss cops were shooting niggers for no reason. Then there would be rioting, bitching and lawsuits.

If niggers want to kill each other, we should let them. Kind of like Ancient Rome. We build a huge arena with bulletproof glass around the audience area and let the niggers shoot and fight it out there. In this arena we could have the Nigger Death Match Challenge and allow them to legally kill each other so long as they did it in the arena. We could sell tickets and put it on pay per view. It would be a real money maker and people from around the world would tune in.

We would take feuding gangs, give them guns and ammo and just set them loose in the arena. The 8th Street Crips vs the Downtown Bloods. Hand them all automatic Uzis and kick back and watch the fun.
    Works for me!!