Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

A Peek Into a nigger Church

6 minute video, but try to watch it through...
    A stand-up comedian standing in fo' da pastah... in a "sanctified" church, where one is supposed to worship God, and behave in a dignified, holy manner...
    Well, obviously niggers are not dignified, nor holy, but to have this kind of a performance inside of a church takes the nigger irreverence towards the sacred to a whole other dimension.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h8B8TWlg0U

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blasphemy, plain and simple.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ugh. The poor grammar, the outlandish wigs and dos, and I can only imagine the smell.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I made it about 4 seconds before I had too much.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nigger "church" is based on one of two things: voodoo or Nation of Islam. The more voodoo, the more clown colors they have to wear.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    A nigger "church" is based on one of two things: voodoo or Nation of Islam. The more voodoo, the more clown colors they have to wear.
    That is where the joke comes from.

What is red, blue, green, purple, gold, brown, orange, yellow, purple, white, black, and covered in sequins? A: A nigger dressed for church.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    That is where the joke comes from.

What is red, blue, green, purple, gold, brown, orange, yellow, purple, white, black, and covered in sequins? A: A nigger dressed for church.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is actually rather calm compared to some videos of nigger churches i have seen on youtube. Niggers practically muhdikking one another right in front of the pulpit for everyone to see.
    Really i am not much of a religious guy but i do have fond memories of being a kid and going to a local church, my Grandma went to the same church as well. They always had some sort of after school or weekend activities for kids. Fast forward to today and guess what? It is now a mosque. A fucking mosque. Somehow the Dune Coons took control of it. This is happening with all of these old churches around here. They are quietly closing down and then a year later converted over to mosques. And nobody notices or cares.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only niggers would think that that was funny. Niggers turn everything into a circus, even funerals.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Blasphemy, plain and simple.
    Indeed. Niggers don't even understand God or how He works.

Instead of praying for the strength to endure incarceration for their crimes, niggers pray that God will magically exonerate them in court.
    Instead of praying for protection from evil, niggers pray for protection from police and victims fighting back and injuring them while they perpetrate evil on others.
    Instead of obeying God's laws and rules and praying for guidance and strength to resist temptation, niggers steal, rape, rob and murder without any concerns
    Instead of praying for patience, niggers pray that God will magically grant their every wish to satisfy their immediate urges (no matter how vile or base or banal).
    Instead of praying for peace, niggers pray that God will cause pain or strike down and kill anyone they perceive as an enemy.
    Instead of praying that God will make them a better person, niggers pray God will make them a better, more successful criminal.

Niggers don't have any comprehension of God. They can only mimic what they see humans doing. The main reason niggers go to church and blubber out bible quotes (which they can't even understand the meaning of) is to create the appearance of being a good, pious person. They worry about how others perceive them. It's a "looks at me - I beez ah gud perzon" thing. A stroke to their own ego, affirming their own greatness and goodness to themselves.

Niggers can't even understand the Golden Rule. "Do unto others as you would have done unto you". Or "You are your brother's keeper". Or something Jesus said, "Whatsoever you do to the least of my brethren, that you do unto me". When a niggers are asked what it thinks a victim felt as it's crime was perpetrated, most have no answer. Some even go so far as to say it doesn't matter because "the victim deserved it" When niggers are asked how they think a jury will perceive their crimes, they think the jury won't care. They believe the jury thinks like they do. i.e.; It ain't me and it ain't my kin, so I don't care." When they are justifiably convicted, they believe it's 'rayciss'.

Niggers are created from evil. Black is the color of evil. This is why niggers are colored black. It's a clear warning.

Everything about niggers is blasphemous in the eyes of God, and an eyesore to the rest of us.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Indeed. Niggers don't even understand God or how He works... Niggers are created from evil. Black is the color of evil. This is why niggers are colored black. It's a clear warning. Everything about niggers is blasphemous in the eyes of God, and an eyesore to the rest of us.
    Damn, Unreggie!

Awesome post! I couldn't have said any of that better myself. You need to sign up. You sound like a great addition to our ranks.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, Guest, you belong here. Niggers can go to hell.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have heard niggers say that the real reason they wear those clothes with all those bright, clashing colors, in churches, is for the "looks-at-me" effect. They know that it has nothing to do with worshiping God or Jesus.

It's all a contest to see who can get the most attention from other niggers.

And some even admit that when they were "speaking in tongues" they were just uttering gibberish because other niggers were doing the same thing, and they didn't really understand what was going on, but they didn't want to look like they didn't know what was going on. Of course, to speak in tongues, you would actually have to speak one language or more. I think that is literally what the phrase means. Gibberish and niggerbabble doesn't count, because none of that is a language.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Of course niggers are just mimicking humans by going to church. It's just a looks-at-me opportunity. They don't understand church as evidenced by all the irreverent blasphemy. There's no real reason for them to go to a church because they don't have souls any more than dung beetles, maggots, worms, ants or garden slugs. Even if they did have souls, they would all go to hell because they are evil and their souls would be as black as their hides.

There was a children's movie, "All Dogs Go to Heaven", so maybe they can make another movie teaching children the evilness of niggers called, "All Niggers Go to Hell".

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers have a childlike understanding of religion. They think a Crucifix, Bible, or the Koran is a magical talisman, akin to a voodoo doll, dead chicken, or a magic lamp. They think if they rub it, shake it, or otherwise invoke it, Jesus or Allah or a Genie or the spirit of a dead relative will suddenly appear and grant them wishes.

If you want proof of that, just tell a nigger a ghost story. They are the most superstitious of all creatures on earth. What other race do you know of that invokes spirits using a dead chicken in the 21st century?
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Instead of going to church to commune with God, niggers go to church to be entertained. Niggers are wanton and have no more understanding of piety than a rock does!!
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany