Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

98% White, peaceful, idyllic & crime free Columbiana, OH wants to attract "diversity"

Have you ever said to yourself, "Hey, my town is too peaceful, clean, crime free and White. What we need right here is some diversity?"

Columbiana, Ohio, a 98% White City, Rated by Reader's Digest As Nicest Place in America: City Leaders Promise They're "Seeking Ways to Attract Diversity"

Nicole Ice agreed. She moved to Columbiana from Aurora about 6 years ago to be closer to her boyfriend, who lives in Pittsburgh, which is 40 minutes away.
    'Boyfriend' in Pittsburgh? Coalburner I'll wager.

“It was a bit of a culture shock for me, but in a good way,’’ she said. “Things are more relaxed here. The downtown is charming, don’t get me wrong. But it really is the people. I was a foreigner, and they accepted me.’’
    "Culture Shock" i.e lack of niggers.

“Diversity, like variety, is the spice of life,’’ Ice said.
    Puke.

The crime rate is low, even in the shadows of Youngstown, a city north of Columbiana. In the 2000s, The Plain Dealer reported Youngstown was the murder capital of the country, on a per capita basis.

Columbiana is about 20 miles from Youngstown, and a world away from its problems.
    Once you achieve that diversity, you can have the enviable murder rate, too!

https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/columbiana...act-diversity/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Must be so retarded. Even soro's having second thoughts.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree. My town is 99% non-nigger. I often sit outside, looking at my boring, clean, quiet, crime-free neighbourhood, waving at friendly neighbours as they walk by with their dogs and babies. I sigh as I think how nice it would be to have some vibrant diversity to spice up my life.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Growing up as a kid I lived in a moslty white neighborhood. You could leave things outside and they would still be there the next day. You didnt have to worry about anything. Later in my teenage years we were forced to move and then the "diveristy" began.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I was a boy in New York City, I could ride my bicycle to Coney Island and make it back alive.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I grew up in mostly white neighborhoods too because my old man wouldn't have it any other way. He'd spin in his grave with all the 'diversity' bullshit going on these days.

Niggers move in, property values drop, and the neighborhood embracing 'diversity' wonder why the place is going to hell.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers ruin every place they infest
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    'Boyfriend' in Pittsburgh? Coalburner I'll wager.
    With all her BS, yeah, she burns for sure. She probably wants "diversity" so the town starts doing Section 8, so her boo can come live for free.

Which is faster, the speed of light, or the increasing crime rate once niggers start moving in?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I remember very little from my early youth which I label as B.D. and A.D.

A.D. being After Divorce when my parents split and my mom moved us to southern CA.
    Prior to that i lived in a place in rural Indiana that made Mayberry look like Chicago. I'm not kidding a bit. Freckle-faced kid slinging newspapers from his bike, a rope swing down at the pond, tiny little 4th of July parades where everyone was out waving flags. Man it was awesome!

Then BOOM!, southern California, 5th grade class half full of disruptive niggers, graffiti and trash everywhere, getting jacked for my lunch money, a neighborhood where you couldn't just dump your bicycle wherever you hopped off it at and expect it to be there 5 minutes later. Yeah, diversity was fuckin beautiful.

Goddamnit I hate niggers!

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I fly the stars and bars under old glory every day. One of my neighbors stopped by and said we ought to be paying you to fly that flag. It is keeping the neighborhood white and the real estate agents hate it because their nigger customers don't want to live next door to a racist!