Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Thumbs up When niggers try to ape the human custom of "Funeral"

This is what happens when Libtards dress up apes in human clothes and try to teach the wild, soulless simians to behave like humans:

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read a story a few years back about some kind of yearly dance with the dead voodoo shit these animals do. I can't remember whether it was Haiti or Apefrika but they dig up the corpses of their dayud fambly members and dance around with them. It has lead to numerous diseases.

There's a reason they are buried, niggers, and it ain't so you debil worshiping niggers can dig them up and get all nigcrophilic with them.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers even in death love to be gaudy and blingy. Skip to about the 1 minute mark .

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Niggers even in death love to be gaudy and blingy. Skip to about the 1 minute mark .

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    DAMN!!! They even manage to fail after death!
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ce8b02425d-600x572.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	52.4 KB 
ID:	9500
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Does anyone remember a while back where they had some buck embalmed and parked in an easy chair, game controller in one paw, fawty in the other...just chillin. Tacky as fuck.

Niggers

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't imagine dressing like that in the steaming hot jungle.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post

I don't know what those coons are all fussed about. Just chuck the shit back into the wheelbarrow and carry on.

And I call bullshit. A real nigger fooneral always ends in gunfire and even more batwings.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Does anyone remember a while back where they had some buck embalmed and parked in an easy chair, game controller in one paw, fawty in the other...just chillin. Tacky as fuck.

Niggers
    The best was "Willy the Wimp" by Stevie Ray Vaughan! Nigga had a Cadillac coffin n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

Niggers
    I do! I can't find the pic right now, but they even put sunglasses on it, probably to hide its bulging eyes.

How can you tell the difference, though, between that nigger alive and dead? It wouldn't be moving a 64th of an inch if alive and watching BET, unless it saw some sows twerking. So throw a bucket of KFC at it, and watch it suddenly come back to life.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.