Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Couple encounters

Highlight of my Friday morning was spilling coffee on a nigger. No chimpout fortunately. I'm getting so close to the edge in general with work I might blow a fuse and get fired.

So I happened to be at nig mart a couple days ago grabbing a couple things. I'm looking at something on one of the shelves and I hear "scooz me." I saw it was a nigger out of the corner of my eye so I refuse to acknowledge it. I back up to let the nigger sow through and its staring me in the face with this butt hurt expression. I let the animal walk by and that was that. She had a niglet in tow. I ended up running into the nig in the next aisle over and had to listen to her tell her niglet to "come ohwoon! What part of that dont you understand?" I acknowledged the animals in no way shape or form.

It's getting to the tail end of the haunt season and we're getting busier. Had more of the typical sheboons trying to intimidate me into telling them the way out. I responded with clown laughter as per usual. I did get clocked in the chest by one doing some kind of spin tribal dance upon entering the room. Another one in the same group popped me in the stomach on the way out. Another actor came in during this group tearing through the room and one of them threatened to swing on him. The actor told him to go ahead and that he would swing on himself and started hitting himself in the head. The niggers backed off pretty quick.

Yeah my patience is out with these animals. Has been for years. I used to be sympathetic until I had to deal with them at work and even when I'm not at work and being served by them (unfortunately its unavoidable in some circumstances but I'm never pleasant with them) I didn't realize how horrendous they are. Now I'd love to go through a niggers check out line and act like they do just 10 times worse (throwing shit, pounding the counter, screaming, calling them racist ass niggers for not giving me free shit). But I'd end up in jail. I'm human so I'm expected to behave as such. 😝

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You need to get a bottle of liquid ass. Start spraying it on niggers when they aren't looking. Google it. it is a real thing

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Wow, just googled Liquid Ass. Might be a great idea.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4627.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	9486

Researchers, hospitals, and programs designed to train medical professionals routinely order Liquid Ass. The stench so realistically mimics the human colon, it’s the perfect training tool to teach medical responders how to maintain focus and professional demeanor in the midst of a truly overwhelming smell. And because the stench is universally offensive, psychologists have found it’s the perfect tool for studying the effects of disgust on all sorts of human behavior, from political decision-making to health care choices.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    You need to get a bottle of liquid ass. Start spraying it on niggers when they aren't looking. Google it. it is a real thing
    The Amazon reviews will make you bust a gut from laughing so hard.

Of course we know how bad niggers stink so they probably wouldn't know the difference anyway.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by White Orchid View Post
    Of course we know how bad niggers stink so they probably wouldn't know the difference anyway.
    I'd be scared to try that stuff. There are bound to be lots of niggers that would like it, and be driven crazier for muh dikk than the most potent bath salts.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I'd be scared to try that stuff. There are bound to be lots of niggers that would like it, and be driven crazier for muh dikk than the most potent bath salts.
    You've got a point I think. No doubt that Liquid Ass and sheboon cooter smell exactly the same.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    You've got a point I think. No doubt that Liquid Ass and sheboon cooter smell exactly the same.
    TRUE!! Because NIGGERS would fuck any hole with pleasure!!

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't that the truth...niggers would fuck a keyhole or couch cushion, among other things.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't need no stink'n spray.
    I pass by a nigger 30 feet away and I smell their unwashed baboon arse.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    LMMFLWAO @ Liquid Ass"!

I never knew such a thing existed.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Don't need no stink'n spray.
    I pass by a nigger 30 feet away and I smell their unwashed baboon arse.
    Combined with a gallon of Eau du Dollar Store cologne.