Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Brits fight back against BBC 'diversity' by not watching

2014 from the BBC:
    BBC director general launches new diversity plan for corporation
    Tony Hall aims to boost number of minorities on air by more than 40%, with targets for production staff and management as well

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...orities-on-air
    Now:
    Mandatory TV Tax ‘Unsustainable’ as Young People Reject BBC
    How's that niggerloving and sandmonkey coddling working out for you, BBC?

For the first time, fewer than half (49 per cent) of Britons aged 16 to 24 say that they watch the BBC’s television programmes even a minimum of once a week, according to the regulator’s report.

Young people are also embracing commercial online services and rejecting the BBC’s streaming service. YouTube (48 per cent) and Netflix (65 per cent) reached more viewers in that age bracket weekly than BBC iPlayer, which has just 26 per cent of youths saying they view it at least once a week — down two points from last year.

The British Broadcasting Corporation is commercial-free and is funded by the licence fee, payment of which is legally required from all those who watch live television, even if they do not watch the BBC, or iPlayer.
    https://www.breitbart.com/europe/201...le-reject-bbc/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just read the BBC won't have "racist" programming like "Downton Abbey" with a cast of white characters.

However, the production company, Carnival Films, have wrestled with Downton’s obvious diversity deficit
    Challenged on the diversity issue, Gareth Neame, executive producer, has said the series had a duty to depict the class system as it was – and “Britain was not a multicultural country in 1920”.
    Never mind history and accuracy. Just put some niggers and muzzies in there. Doesn't matter if there weren't any at that time. I"m just waiting to see Samuel L. Jackson portray Winston Churchill.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-a6796746.html

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I just read the BBC won't have "racist" programming like "Downton Abbey" with a cast of white characters.
    I seriously don't doubt it. I hear from UK posters on other boards complaining about the fuxation of the BBC frequently. Over the last few years, I've only really liked two BBC programs; Orphan Black and Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency. And both were full of dindus! Good grief.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    If the really do have diversity quotas, I wished they'd keep the proportions correct and stick to them. 13% of the population doesn't equal every other cast member or plot.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    If the really do have diversity quotas, I wished they'd keep the proportions correct and stick to them. 13% of the population doesn't equal every other cast member or plot.
    That and keep them to their crime proportion as well. 90% of their roles should be criminals and the other 10% janitors.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I seriously don't doubt it. I hear from UK posters on other boards complaining about the fuxation of the BBC frequently. Over the last few years, I've only really liked two BBC programs; Orphan Black and Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency. And both were full of dindus! Good grief.

The Heimdall thing with nigger Idris Elba totally INFURIATED me!! They didn't have niggers in Scandinavian countries during the Viking era. Of course the cucks in Belgium have ordered countries like Sweden to import somoolicoons within the past 20 years but prior to that there weren't niggers in Europe.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have BBC collectively lost their goddam minds?

Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheim is a person from recent history and he - duh - was not a nigger. How dare they do this? OH, but they won't make Hitler or Stalin niggers, right? Only heroic figures were nogs.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Carl_Gustaf_Emil_Mannerheim_1940.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	709.1 KB 
ID:	9491

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Have BBC collectively lost their goddam minds?

Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheim is a person from recent history and he - duh - was not a nigger. How dare they do this? OH, but they won't make Hitler or Stalin niggers, right? Only heroic figures were nogs.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Carl_Gustaf_Emil_Mannerheim_1940.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	709.1 KB 
ID:	9491
    Why don't we get Tom Arnold to play Idi Amin?!

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    BBC director general launches new diversity plan for corporation
    Tony Hall aims to boost number of "minorities" on air by more than 40%, with targets for production staff and management as well
    Actually, this is good news. Let Libtards give the jobs to their pet animals. Once niggers and sandniggers are in charge, Bongo Bongo-loving Communist (BBC) propaganda machine will go to the dogs and will, eventually, cease to exist.