Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Scotland Yard 'Poster' she boon sued them for 33 racisms, now charged with info theft

Black armed police woman who became a poster girl for Scotland Yard before losing 33 race claims is facing trial HERSELF for downloading crime victims' details

Carol Howard, 40, came to prominence as a firearms officer for the Met Police
    Met used image of the officer on security posters for London 2012 Olympics
    But she soon became a poster girl for litigation after suing the force for racism
    She now faces trial for unlawfully obtaining and disclosing personal data
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...=1490&ito=1490
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Dismissing all 33 of Miss Howard’s allegations, Judge Joanna Wade said her claim of being the victim of a ‘witch hunt’ was unfounded, adding: ‘It is a matter of great sadness to us, first, that Miss Howard and her witnesses came to this tribunal with such a misguided view of her position.
    Translation: "Who does this bitch think she is?"

This one checks all the TNB boxes with 'looksatmuh' like a muffugga. Bonus points for the nigress' cursive script hand tat.

Oh and just a personal observation, seems like there's always an abundance of uppity in these 'pretty' sows. By that I mean by nigger standards. When you don't instantly projectile vomit on sight, I guess that's nigger pretty. Anyway it seems like those are the ones that for whatever reason act incredibly entitled, bitchy and uppity.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see society's worst nightmare...a nigger with a badge and a gun.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you don't instantly projectile vomit on sight, I guess that's nigger pretty.
    I had to correct my 93 year old mother about a month ago when she mentioned the "attractive" new nigger sows on the local news broadcast. I reminded her that they are all subhuman animals, and in fact, the product of Satan's asshole.

She then changed the subject. Love ya Mom!!
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    In my own defense, I always thought it was a given that you have to consider the subject matter.

About "pretty niggers"...you could say "Now that's a handsome warthog".

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	warthog.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	9468

And to a girl warthog, he very well may be.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, this certainly warms the cockles of my racist heart.

The sheboon has previous. It tried to sue the Met police for 'rayciss' before this case came to light.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    That nightmare's happened at least more than once. Here's an example.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another nigger hoe breaks bad
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    Or...
    How about needing urgent heart surgery. And they tell you that most of all the human surgeons are busy, but they have a magic nigger doctor from Kenya that can do it for you tomorrow. Dr Masekala Mbunga Mbunga hasn't really lost that many patients, a couple bled to death and whatnot, but dindu nuffins.

What? You don't want want Dr Mbunga Mbunga to repair that torn heart valve that could break any moment, are you a racist?
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by White Orchid View Post
    That nightmare's happened at least more than once. Here's an example.
    Didn't know about that one ^^^^

Thanks for the link!

Antoinette Frank applied to the New Orleans Police Department in early 1993. According to author Chuck Hustmyre, a former federal agent and author of the book Killer with a Badge, Frank was caught lying on several sections of her employment application, and failed two standard psychiatric evaluations. Psychiatrist Philip Scurria examined her and advised in no uncertain terms that she should not be hired, saying she was "shallow and superficial".