Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All negros suck.
    Chimpout Guest

Muh Dik at the US Naval Academy

https://www.navytimes.com/news/your-...st-classmates/

Who let this pygmy in? Muh Dik. Nothing but Muh Dik, all the time.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    This nigger is going to find out what it feels like to get keelhauled by an aircraft carrier.

Keelhauling is a form of punishment and potential execution once meted out to sailors at sea. The sailor was tied to a line looped beneath the vessel, thrown overboard on one side of the ship, and dragged under the ship's keel, either from one side of the ship to the other, or the length of the ship.
    This dumbass actually got a kush billet in Hawaii playing soccer, thought it would play human and apply to Annapolis. Who the fuck left the door open?

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    A nigger assaults 4 females while they slept at the Naval Academy. Sneaking around at night committing crimes is in nigger DNA. It is reminiscent of historic niggershines when they would sneak into a chicken coop to suck eggs and muh-dik the chickens.
    I hope the Navy is following up with medical care and monitoring for these women because who knows what diseases this nigger infected them with. Just being in proximity of a nigger can lead to the transmission of disease - it's common knowledge to most sensible humans.
    The Navy needs to wise up and recognize that niggers are not human and should not be at the academy. They are culpable for unnecessarily putting the women in harm's way by allowing the nigger animal to be there. No different if they allowed any other dangerous beast to be in proximity, such as a bear or a lion.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A nigger assaults 4 females while they slept at the Naval Academy. Sneaking around at night committing crimes is in nigger DNA. It is reminiscent of historic niggershines when they would sneak into a chicken coop to suck eggs and muh-dik the chickens.
    I hope the Navy is following up with medical care and monitoring for these women because who knows what diseases this nigger infected them with. Just being in proximity of a nigger can lead to the transmission of disease - it's common knowledge to most sensible humans.
    The Navy needs to wise up and recognize that niggers are not human and should not be at the academy. They are culpable for unnecessarily putting the women in harm's way by allowing the nigger animal to be there. No different if they allowed any other dangerous beast to be in proximity, such as a bear or a lion.
    These days “diversity” is valued more than qualification or safety.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Sneaking around at night committing crimes is in nigger DNA. It is reminiscent of historic niggershines when they would sneak into a chicken coop to suck eggs and muh-dik the chickens.
    Indeed niggers have a long history of chicken association. From the early days of egg sucking and chicken muh-dikin', to modern KFC addiction.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Wait a minute, egg sucking? Huh?

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What did this nigger do? Did he plug their nostrils so they wouldn't smell him and drug them to where they didn't notice someone pulling down their skivvies?

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I'm having a bit of a struggle with this one.

The third-year midshipman is accused of entering a female classmate’s dorm room in February 2018, removing her clothes without her permission and sexually assaulting her while she slept, the filings allege.
    All of that while she slept?

And...

Keago, 24, allegedly sexually assaulted a sleeping female midshipman on Oct. 21, 2018 in Annapolis and also stands accused of entering a female midshipman’s rack without her permission in New York City in May, kissing her neck, pressing his body against hers and pulling down her shorts without her permission, according to charge sheets.
    Just how the fuck does some stray nigger climb into her rack, get up on her and pull down her shorts "without her permission".

A nigger will muh-dik as sure as the sun will rise but this smells awful fishy. It smells a lot like #metoo.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Wait a minute, egg sucking? Huh?
    Yes, hungry niggers would steal food by sneaking into a chicken coop at night. They would poke a small hole at both ends of the shell of a raw egg and suck out the contents. Cracking the egg would result in most of the egg being spilled on the ground and wasted. Niggers likely didn't think out the nefarious action enough to bring a cup with them. The niggers often put the empty eggshells back in the chicken roost, probably hoping the farmer would not notice. [Niggers are extremely stupid afterall] The expression has been changed in modern times to "egg sucking dog" due to political correctness, however, it is more correct to use the original "egg sucking nigger" The niggers often would enjoy muh-diking a chicken after getting their fill of raw egg. This usually ended up killing the chicken, further enraging the farmer. I have heard more than a few nigger bucks were shot with rock salt by angry farmers to hasten their exit from the chicken coop, and a few got lead pellets and batwings.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I have heard more than a few nigger bucks were shot with rock salt by angry farmers to hasten their exit from the chicken coop, and a few got lead pellets and batwings.
    I must have been absent that day at Niggerology class. Honestly I didn't know that. Wow.

I bet hastening the retreat from the chicken was a relief to the hen also.

Who am I kidding, Hen..Rooster, or the fox that got there first.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let me get this straight: This pygmy nigger carries on like this for 10 months straight after the first report and the Navy did jackshit about it until now? A year later???

Step down, Admiral Buck. Step down and hang your head in shame.

SC: As far as the metoo movement, I'm not so quick to jump on that since I have a wife that can sleep through F18's screaming over our house every morning while at least two alarm clocks are blaring. She has always been this way. Were I a nigger (heaven forbid) or otherwise inclined, permission would not be requested, and none would be given due to her deep sleep. If you throw in the stress of NA life then I could easily see this happen. Also, I'm almost willing to bet that there was unauthorized and or underage alcohol use on the part of the ladies involved here. Throw that into the mix and if awakened, these girls risk losing everything by reporting the incident. Also, if I were a nigger, I'd dump my wife of 30 plus years for being a coalburner.

I've seen such instances happen (some with firsthand knowledge) to both men and women in my career. Remember what I told everyone a few weeks back about the difference between a fairy tale and a sea story before you read on: We actually had a drunken female AZ2 pass out in the TV room of the barracks one night and a couple of AO's found her porky pigging on the floor next to her mud puddle. They didn't rape her and they didn't do this for pleasure, power, or sadistic reasons - they did it for the LOLZ: They loaded her up with ping pong balls and shot them into solo cups across the room by poking her in her exposed bladder area. She eventually woke up afterwards and made her way to bed none the wiser. No-one would have known were it not for another AO that showed up during this little umm... bare pong match and decided to snap some pictures. These pics circulated the squadron and she was immediately taken in and assured protection and that the guilty parties would be prosecuted to the fullest if she would name them as their faces were not in the pics. She was so embarrassed by the (w)hole ordeal she refused to cooperate with the investigation and just wanted the matter quietly dropped. One the plus side, she's never touched a drop of alcohol since.

For the record, these AO's were all three white. I've never met an AO that seemed 100% normal or sane to me. Some of them rank among the sickest fuckers I've had the dubious pleasure to serve with. I guess there is something about playing with bombs on the deck of the most dangerous real estate on the planet that just twist your brain a little.

So I'm not so hasty to jump on the blame wagon against the ladies for this one guys.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

So I'm not so hasty to jump on the blame wagon against the ladies for this one guys.
    I am inclined to agree. When there is a nigger buck involved, it is 99.99% probable that it is a simple case of uncontrollable nigger muh-dik animal urges.

UnitedWeStand
    Chimpout Guest
    Brilliant commentary. Just sharp

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm having a bit of a struggle with this one.
    As am I. I would have to be in a really deep drunken stupor or a coma not to wake up while being stripped and assaulted without my knowledge. They must have been passed out drunk. There is no other way this could happen. Maybe it's not mentioned because there are still people - men AND women - who believe that if a woman gets that drunk she somehow deserves to be raped.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I've never met an AO that seemed 100% normal or sane to me. Some of them rank among the sickest fuckers I've had the dubious pleasure to serve with. I guess there is something about playing with bombs on the deck of the most dangerous real estate on the planet that just twist your brain a little.

Would now be a bad time to mention that, that was also my MOS? 6531. Only twice did I ever do it on a carrier deck (Marine pilots do carrier quals of course) the rest of my time was at an airfield that stayed in one place... mostly.

So yeah, not only did ordnance seem like a grand idea, playing with arming wires on Marine Corps ordnance seemed even better. Cant say I ever got rapey though.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Admiral Buck told the other buck to be on leave of absence, and probably said unofficially, you're a nigger, boy.

Seriously, how can this POS be admitted to the Naval Academy? Waste of space.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    The expression has been changed in modern times to "egg sucking dog" due to political correctness, however, it is more correct to use the original "egg sucking nigger"
    "Egg sucking dog" doesn't even make much sense as dogs cannot suck anything due to the design of their jaws and mouth. Niggers, on the other hand, have giant lips that can create a good seal on an eggshell to suck the contents out. While a dog may eat an egg by biting it and licking up the contents, dirt, shell bits and all, a nigger actually enjoys eating slimy, snot-like material like raw eggs and okra.
    I suppose the reference was changed to "dog" to impart the idea of a low down thieving filthy beast with no morality yet maintain political correctness, however, this is an insult to dogs as dogs are nowhere near as immoral, filthy, criminal and disgusting as niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Egg sucking dog" doesn't even make much sense as dogs cannot suck anything due to the design of their jaws and mouth. Niggers, on the other hand, have giant lips that can create a good seal on an eggshell to suck the contents out. While a dog may eat an egg by biting it and licking up the contents, dirt, shell bits and all, a nigger actually enjoys eating slimy, snot-like material like raw eggs and okra.
    I suppose the reference was changed to "dog" to impart the idea of a low down thieving filthy beast with no morality yet maintain political correctness, however, this is an insult to dogs as dogs are nowhere near as immoral, filthy, criminal and disgusting as niggers.
    A dog absolutely will eat a raw egg if it can get to it. Though the term "sucking" doesn't necessarily mean literal suction from the dog. The word "sucking" means "not yet weaned". In this case a dog with a bad habit. I am not a grammar Nazi but technically the word would be "suctioning".

However your comparison of dogs to niggers is 100% accurate. I would trust a mangy mutt over a nigger any day.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Would now be a bad time to mention that, that was also my MOS? 6531. Only twice did I ever do it on a carrier deck (Marine pilots do carrier quals of course) the rest of my time was at an airfield that stayed in one place... mostly.

So yeah, not only did ordnance seem like a grand idea, playing with arming wires on Marine Corps ordnance seemed even better. Cant say I ever got rapey though.
    Yes, SCA, I realized this as I typed it. Understand, I meant no offense to you or any of my other BB Stacker friends - more of an observation built on years of working with you guys. I certainly wasn't suggesting rapey - just a little on the crazy side and not necessarily in a bad way.

You know I did 20 and can't say that I ever met a nigger ordie. I never really thought about it until now. Kind of makes perfect sense though. I wouldn't want to work next to someone who could sink us all because he only had muhdickery on his mind.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    You know I did 20 and can't say that I ever met a nigger ordie.
    No offense taken at all, none.
    I just did four but never once saw a nigger either, not in the ordnance shop anyway. The Corps may have a reputation of being a bunch of crayon eaters but at least we weren't that fuckin stupid. I saw enough dumb shit that YT's did. Actually the Corps enjoys a relatively nigger free existence. My guess would be that's because it's hard work and you have to earn the title. Yes, we had more than enough but most were relegated to mess, maintenance, supply and motor-T. Even Uncle Sam doesn't give niggers the keys to the bomb dump.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0_IMG_20150704_142451.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	215.0 KB 
ID:	9478

A shitty, unauthorized Polaroid on the flight line circa 1976. I'm under there somewhere and the Mk-82's hanging there are my handiwork.