Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Burner Let Her Nigger Husband Muh-Dikk Children

https://www.greensboro.com/news/crim...096ef930f.html

A Winston-Salem coal burning slut whore did nothing to stop her nigger buck husband from muh-dikking a young girl over several years and getting her pregnant and also allowed that girl and several younger children to live in an abandoned house that the city was about to condemn because of its condition.

Marcy Lynn Helms, 39, pleaded guilty in Forsyth Superior Court to numerous charges, including attempted statutory rape of a child younger than 15, felony child abuse involving a sexual act and contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile.

Her husband, Brandon Irving Helms, 34, is facing similar charges, and his trial is scheduled to begin next week in Forsyth Superior Court.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are crimes other than murder that merit the death penalty, IMO.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    JFC ! It's been what, 3-4 days since there was a similar story here? Different nigger(s), same shit.

Glanton said the 15-year-old girl told investigators that Brandon Helms started raping her when she was 13. She later told investigators that the sexual abuse started when she was 8
    Ffffffffffuuuu......

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What ugly specimens of bi-pedal ape.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pic of snicker licker
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5db105a4a9469.image.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	9476

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The friend of a friend divorced her husband, with whom she had beautiful children, and married this vile immigrant nigger from Cameroon or wherever. Black as the blackest pitch.

Then she shit out two niglets. It's vile and also heartbreaking to see pictures of the children having to pose for pictures with the turdlings, and I suspect the daughter will get muh dikked if she hasn't already. Then when the buck niglet grows up, it'll want a turn.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The libturds and blackturds always tell us only us whites do that
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    The friend of a friend divorced her husband, with whom she had beautiful children, and married this vile immigrant nigger from Cameroon or wherever. Black as the blackest pitch.

Then she shit out two niglets. It's vile and also heartbreaking to see pictures of the children having to pose for pictures with the turdlings, and I suspect the daughter will get muh dikked if she hasn't already. Then when the buck niglet grows up, it'll want a turn.
    ewuuu
    that is a disgusting experience.
    why would anyone mate with disgusting low IQ niggers!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    ewuuu
    that is a disgusting experience.
    why would anyone mate with disgusting low IQ niggers!
    I have no idea what kind of evil and depravity runs through her mind. Let me also mention, she apparently got full custody. Anyone that starts "dating" a nigger should automatically be considered an unfit parent. If the other one is too, then I'm afraid the kids have to become wards of the state. Foster homes would be better hellholes than having to live with a mudsharking or oildrilling parent.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.