Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Reverend Diarrhea Williams
    Chimpout Guest

40 Year Class Reunion From Heaven

Only Classmates attended our Reunion; no effort was made to exclude the Classless Apes passed along with us as if they were human in the first place, and yet not one of them attended, despite their having weakly and unsuccessfully attempted to contaminate us. No mention was made of this. A Great Time was had by All. Please comment. May Your Reunions Be Merry and Bright, and All of your Classmates be Human, Fellow Chimpers.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I think expecting niggers to show-up after 40 years is a big ask. My 40 year came and went quite a while ago and I doubt any of our niggers were there either. Most likely whatever survivors there might be are only still alive because they're incarcerated.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Similar story here. Five niggers graduated. One died of an enlarged heart. In kindergarten, this shenigglet wieghed in at well over 100 pounds. Died five years after graduation of an enlarged heart and not the good Dr. Suess kind. One dead in a barfight/shooting. One gay nigger dead of AIDS after an unsuccessful career as a post op whore. The rest were MIA.

Great reunions, all.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wasn't invited to any 40 year reunion at my old high school, but that's likely due to my complete lack of any presence on social media. It was a private school, but we did have two or three token niggers scattered about. Hopefully they're all dead. An education never cured any nigger of TNB.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    My school had around 65% niggers. No way in Hell am i ever going to attend a reunion. I do know that quite a few of them are dead though, which is a GOOD thing. One in particular. I went through high school with this nigger, then afterwards i worked at 3 different companies that the same nigger worked at as well. Big Fat Albert obese nigger. He be daid now though.
    Most of my friends went to different high schools. Looking back i wish my parents would have had enough sense to get me out of that school and send me to different one.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not into social media heavily, just this and one about restaurants. Keeping it simple, just my passions in life, hating niggers and good food. And I certainly don't want to see niggers I've forgotten long ago
    Coalburning is bestiality.