Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Angry U.N. "Refugee Resettlement" flights from Africa begin landing in Germany

The United Nations International Organization for Migration (IOM) has announced the "first-ever" charter flight that will transport nigger "migrants" directly into Germany, with additional flights already scheduled.

On Tuesday, IOM Ethiopia's twitter account gleefully posted a video clip showing 154 Somalicoon "refugees" arriving at Kassel airport, in the federal state of Hesse, under the German Resettlement (aka Replacement) program. A second flight is scheduled to depart mid-November with another 220 "refugee" apes.
    [Video of pavement apes arrival in the link]
    https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/10/u-...ng-in-germany/

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's definitely biological warfare being raged against the white race. Why else would they be hell bent on doing this?

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Chimper View Post
    It's definitely biological warfare being raged against the white race. Why else would they be hell bent on doing this?
    It's not an external war. The enemy is within. Libtards and insane SJWs, with their delusional "saviour complex" and "apes and men are equal" beliefs, are doing this to us.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Allah the Pig-Fucker View Post
    It's not an external war. The enemy is within. Libtards and insane SJWs, with their delusional "saviour complex" and "apes and men are equal" beliefs, are doing this to us.
    I think those clowns are just the brainwashed tools in a much larger game.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe filthy skank Heidi klum bucket will find a new primate.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I post on another forum - nothing to do with niggers - and a Brit who posts intelligent and reasonable things recently said:

I’ve just spent an enjoyable couple of hours watching US Police / public interaction clips on UTube. It’s perversely reassuring to discover that dishonesty, lies, corruption, complete disregard for oaths taken to uphold the law and to serve and protect the public, are not solely confined to the once great British police force. In instances like those viewed, I can honestly say thanks that our Police do not routinely carry firearms.
    One doesn't dare say much for fear of being accused of racism, so I merely said:
    I know they never needed to carry guns but from what I'm seeing, they better start, PDQ.
    Reply:
    But that puts us all in danger. I’ll take my chances with the knife-wielding assholes rather than a power-crazed idiot with a warrant card and weapon.
    So this is someone living in a country where the population is being attacked, raped and murdered by wild niggers and muzzies, yet who would rather face a Nigerian with a machete than have the police able to protect the citizenry. I couldn't make any further reply for obvious reasons, but this mentality is shocking and this person can't be the only one who feels this way.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    So this is someone living in a country where the population is being attacked, raped and murdered by wild niggers and muzzies, yet who would rather face a Nigerian with a machete than have the police able to protect the citizenry. I couldn't make any further reply for obvious reasons, but this mentality is shocking and this person can't be the only one who feels this way.
    When police are as bad as criminals/niggers in a disarmed country, then there's no difference. Why "take chances" with the ones guaranteed to rob, muh dikk and murder you?

Even in armed portions of the U.S., there's no difference. You carry against anyone or anything that does you harm.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't Germany already infested enough? You're just piling on more fecal matter to a mountain of fecal matter.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It seems like Germany has been racked with white liberal guilt since the holocaust and is willing to do anything to prove "tolerance" ever since. I guess its the whole "sins of the fathers" syndrome / curse. If that is the case it would explain a lot.

The rest of Europe, however, has no excuse - just like us with the execption of slavery which ended a century and a half ago.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    It seems like Germany has been racked with white liberal guilt since the holocaust and is willing to do anything to prove "tolerance" ever since. I guess its the whole "sins of the fathers" syndrome / curse. If that is the case it would explain a lot.

The rest of Europe, however, has no excuse - just like us with the execption of slavery which ended a century and a half ago.
    Funny how Eastern European countries have way more sense than Western ones. I guess that after having several decades of Marxism shoved down their throats they realize that it DOESN'T work!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    We can always hope the planes crash.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.