Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Vile Nigger Criminal who Did Church Shooting in NH Last Week Attacks his Lawyer in Jail

This piece of nigger garbage shot up a wedding last week. It took almost a week before the authorities released his name or pic. That left the usual dumbass niggers and libturds to claim the shooter was a white MAGA guy, cause it happened in New Hampshire: 2 miles from the Mass border.
    Now we get a story that this dangerous tattooed clone stomped his LAWYER in jail, but once again, he dindu nuffin
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nig_shooter.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	200.3 KB 
ID:	9441
    See https://news.yahoo.com/man-charged-c...182759161.html
    The lawyer, who suffered a broken nose, a stroke caused by bleeding around the brain and other injuries, also told police that a previous meeting with Holloway hadn't gone well, and that Holloway did not want him as his lawyer.
    At his arraignment Tuesday in the beating case, Holloway denied assaulting Davidow and said he got the attention of the officer after noticing the attorney had a nosebleed, WMUR-TV reported.
    More....
    Dale Holloway, 37, of Manchester, is accused of attempted murder, assault and other charges in connection with the Saturday shooting at the New England Pentecostal Ministries in Pelham. He had been released from a Massachusetts prison in December, according to The Boston Globe , after serving time for beating an estranged girlfriend in 2012.
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...judge-66288267
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure MSNBC will cover this nonstop overnight!

Hurry up with the trial already, and if that PD hasn't learned his lesson yet, he never will. I wonder if he's a coddler or was obligated to do it. Personally I'd sooner be fired and disbarred before having to defend a nigger.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.