Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Physical therapy and nogs wanting a massage

Ok, so i currently am going through physical therapy. For a long time i have had pain in my lower back, knee and the such. My doctor recommended i try this out. Sounds fun. Basically just teaching me how to stretch and work to relieve and deal with pain. Better than going under the knife or getting hooked on pain killers. He gave me a choice of locations, so i picked one in a more "white" area to avoid the groid of course. Last thing i want is some 400 pound gorilla touching me. Well i lucked out, i haven't seen a nog working in this place whatsoever. Here is the bad side. It is like everytime i go in there is at least 1, maybe 2 super-sized sows as patients. How can these people stand to touch them? Some of these girls working at this place are rather nice looking, and here they are having to work with these huge creatures. On my visit Monday the lady who is working with me had me sit in a chair while doing some stretching exercises. Directly in front of me was this 350 pound female heifer laying on this table on its belly, its feet were pointed in my direction. Its size 13 mens bare feet.

Meanwhile this young petite human girl is trying to massage this things back. That is when it hit me, these cows are simply doing this for a free massage. They never are on any exercise equipment, they never are doing any forms of stretching or therapy. Everytime i see one in there it is laying on its stomach getting a massage. WTF?
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Ok, so i currently am going through physical therapy. For a long time i have had pain in my lower back, knee and the such. My doctor recommended i try this out. Sounds fun. Basically just teaching me how to stretch and work to relieve and deal with pain. Better than going under the knife or getting hooked on pain killers. He gave me a choice of locations, so i picked one in a more "white" area to avoid the groid of course. Last thing i want is some 400 pound gorilla touching me. Well i lucked out, i haven't seen a nog working in this place whatsoever. Here is the bad side. It is like everytime i go in there is at least 1, maybe 2 super-sized sows as patients. How can these people stand to touch them? Some of these girls working at this place are rather nice looking, and here they are having to work with these huge creatures. On my visit Monday the lady who is working with me had me sit in a chair while doing some stretching exercises. Directly in front of me was this 350 pound female heifer laying on this table on its belly, its feet were pointed in my direction. Its size 13 mens bare feet.

Meanwhile this young petite human girl is trying to massage this things back. That is when it hit me, these cows are simply doing this for a free massage. They never are on any exercise equipment, they never are doing any forms of stretching or therapy. Everytime i see one in there it is laying on its stomach getting a massage. WTF?
    I feel sorry for the masseuse. Just like those Viet Namese ladies who do pedicures for these 350 lb. sows. Their feet look like hooves!!!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm getting PT at the moment as well, for a torn rotator cuff. No niggers of any kind around here. Even so, when I'm there I can't help thinking of how the therapists have to touch all these strangers with their bare hands even though all the clients are human. I cannot imagine having to lay hands on huge, smelly, greasy niggers. Those poor people.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I'm getting PT at the moment as well, for a torn rotator cuff. No niggers of any kind around here. Even so, when I'm there I can't help thinking of how the therapists have to touch all these strangers with their bare hands even though all the clients are human. I cannot imagine having to lay hands on huge, smelly, greasy niggers. Those poor people.
    Good luck with the PT. I have a partially torn rotator cuff as well as severe OA. I went for PT but it did not help much. I went to a pain management doc and had a steroid shot which worked wonders. This doctor used ultrasound to inject into the exact location. I am almost pain free now for 3 months.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck with the PT.
    Thanks and glad to hear you're doing well. The pain is amazing. My family dr. told me to try PT and then we'd see how it was going. I may need a steroid shot, but I was hoping to avoid that. I am seeing improvement but I'm thinking it might not be enough.