Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Came across a nigger I knew from my early military years

So I'm driving my new Silverado dually headed for the interstate when I see this pathetic dirty old nigger standing in the road holding a piece of cardboard with a really poor attempt at writing a sign...it said will work for food. I'm thinking no such thing as a nigger that'll work for anything so I pulled as near to it as I could and holy shit, it's Daryl Thomas from Intelligence Operations Support. I say from Intel Ops because Daryl was a wannabe tail gunner turned First Sergeant secretary/floor sweeper from down the hall. Poor dumb nigger couldn't operate the paper towel dispenser in the men's room and it wasn't even a mechanically functioning one. 1975. We had the ones you just pull out individually and Daryl always had a stack of them on the floor whenever he tried to take one out. But I digress. Here's one of the first nigger contacts I ever had in my life standing in traffic begging for money. I pulled up to him and yelled "Hey Daryl! Come here boy!" He shuffled on over and I told him to jump in the back of my truck and I'd take him over to my paving job and he could stand in the street with a flag and direct traffic. He said "Sheeeit man, why I gonna do that for?" and I pointed at his sign and he said he didn't really mean work, he was just hungry. If I had some scraps of garbage in my truck I would've thrown them at him but no such luck. My wife cleans my truck every night when I get home and I was just starting my day. I told him if he would just stand there with a flag I'd have someone go get him a sandwich and he said he didn't want no sandwich. He wanted some McDonalds an' sheeeit. Then he recognized me and said hey I knows you man....what ever happened to you? I said I got myself a degree and started my own paving company and now I have 16 trucks and 37 employees....I see you did well for yourself too huh Daryl?! He said yeah I got my own business too but I can make like $25 an hour standing out here on my days off from stupid crackers like you who give me money for nothing. Sure....days off? What real business owner has days off?! And if you do, who wants to spend them covered with flies begging for money out in traffic?! On a Tuesday So The lights changed and traffic began to move and I waved bye to poor destitute Daryl thinking what a worthless nigger. 40 years later and the dumbass still probably couldn't work a paper towel dispenser. Goes to show none of those "Will work for food" niggers would ever really actually be willing to do any work...still idiots throw money in his pail. Niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    In addition to all of their other repulsive properties niggers are born parasites. The real tragedy is that uneducated humans fall for their scams and enable the useless pieces of shit.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most panhandlers are major bullshitters anyway, ESPECIALLY the niggers.

Running a business my ass. More like mooching from working people as usual.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Marine Corps here, 1975-1979. (PM Witch Doctor, he'll give you the NDR ribbon for being a veteran) First of all, your avatar creeps me the fuck out. Bravo!

Anyway...putting a nigger in the back of your pickup would have been a travesty. An insult to higher life-forms that typically ride in the back like livestock.

Too bad he didn't take you up on your offer and you didn't have a pole and flag handy. You could have promised the ape $25/hr and dropped it off at just some random corner. It'd be fun just to see how long the dumbass would stand there.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Marine Corps here, 1975-1979. (PM Witch Doctor, he'll give you the NDR ribbon for being a veteran) First of all, your avatar creeps me the fuck out. Bravo!

Anyway...putting a nigger in the back of your pickup would have been a travesty. An insult to higher life-forms that typically ride in the back like livestock.

Too bad he didn't take you up on your offer and you didn't have a pole and flag handy. You could have promised the ape $25/hr and dropped it off at just some random corner. It'd be fun just to see how long the dumbass would stand there.
    I have the grease resistant Rhino Liner spray on bed liner specifically designed for shit cargo and virtually nigger proof. I wasn't expecting the nigger to actually get into the back but if he did he would've had a hell of a ride to the work site! Probably would've stole my flag anyway. I was USAF 77-85 Intel. Stationed at Awful AFB in OhmaGod, Nebraska SAC HQ for nearly all of my brief career. Daryl was the office jester...we called him "the nigger" and he liked it. Now he's begging for nickels and dimes and running his own cumpny... The name Bravo Mike is a police description...BM-Black Male. The avatar is from a meme I saw labeled, "Why babies don't have teeth" And that's me in a nut sack...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The sad thing is that some panhandlers actually do make that kind of money. Mostly in liberal cities of course. There was a guy who got busted here who was making 160k a year as a bum.

Every day out there with his poor me sign. One day someone saw him get in his Mercedes. He was on the news and people still kept giving him money for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo Mike View Post
    I was USAF 77-85 Intel.
    Oh, OK for a second there I thought you meant the military.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images (6).jpeg 
Views:	134 
Size:	10.2 KB 
ID:	9438

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is a shame you didn't have an onion to give him for a meal.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey now! Dat's uh scriminashun based on branch.

Now me, I'm not a branchist. Some of my best friends are in the Chair Force. I'm even a half breed myself. My father was a zoomey. Guess that makes me the product of a JP8 burner. Hope you guys won't hold it against me.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Hey now! Dat's uh scriminashun based on branch.

Now me, I'm not a branchist. Some of my best friends are in the Chair Force. I'm even a half breed myself. My father was a zoomey. Guess that makes me the product of a JP8 burner. Hope you guys won't hold it against me.
    Naw of course not. We're all brothers-in-arms (well except for the Air Force Sister Wives)

Name:	i-went-marines-so-thaticould-talk-shit-for-the-restofmy-4042390.png 
Views:	97 
Size:	138.8 KB 
ID:	9456

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your hospitality is remarkable.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo Mike View Post
    Your hospitality is remarkable.
    You know I'm kidding right?

Actually sometimes I secretly wished I had gone USAF or even (God forbid) Navy. At least you guys had useful MOS's. Something that I could parlay into a decent living after the service. The hazing about being not much more than cannon fodder isnt too far from the truth. We really didn't have a lot to chose from in the way of technical or real-life MOS.

With an outstanding ASVAB score I managed to nab an Aviation Technology guarantee. As it turned out, 6531 Aviation Ordnance Technician on F-4's so I guess in a way that makes me a bit if a wing nut myself.

The interesting (and funny part) is that on my 214 under "related civilian occupation" they actually came up with 'Aircraft Armament Mechanic'. So I guess when United Airlines starts hanging Sidewinders I'm in luck.

Didn't mean to hijack your post maing. Sorry.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually sometimes I secretly wished I had gone USAF or even (God forbid) Navy. At least you guys had useful MOS's. Something that I could parlay into a decent living after the service. The hazing about being not much more than cannon fodder isnt too far from the truth. We really didn't have a lot to chose from in the way of technical or real-life MOS.

With an outstanding ASVAB score I managed to nab an Aviation Technology guarantee. As it turned out, 6531 Aviation Ordnance Technician on F-4's so I guess in a way that makes me a bit if a wing nut myself.

The interesting (and funny part) is that on my 214 under "related civilian occupation" they actually came up with 'Aircraft Armament Mechanic'. So I guess when United Airlines starts hanging Sidewinders I'm in luck.

Didn't mean to hijack your post maing. Sorry.
    I got it. Just a little sarcasm to match.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

A.C. Senior is a veteran. A little bit before your time. His views are very much aligned with yours. I'm not military but I take my hat off to all those who have served, both in your country and mine!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

...or even (God forbid) Navy.
    God forbid you should have to see the world while the Marines were field daying the shit out of it!

Your sister wives quip made me spit take my Coke a little bit.

This thread has been more fun than anything I've seen in the past week.

Salute to all my brothers in arms worldwide.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If we can't rip on our fellow branches, and take itty as well we are no better than niggers.

We had a lot of good fights but in the end we were like family.

Even if they were that loony lost cousin

Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    If we can't rip on our fellow branches, and take itty as well we are no better than niggers.

We had a lot of good fights but in the end we were like family.

Even if they were that loony lost cousin

Oh man are you right about that. And forget interservice rivalry, just the shit in the barracks amongst ourselves got fuckin brutal.

Cooped-up with 80-100 other 20-something retards who all thought we were ten feet tall, bulletproof and invisible. Yeah ..just add beer and that shit comes off the rails quick!