Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Even my horse hates niggers

I’m out riding my horse yesterday in one of my favorite spots. I’d never seen a nigger there until yesterday. We came up behind a sow yapping and ooking on its sail phone. Of course it was doing it in typical nigger fashion and holding the phone three feet from its mouth. I hollered three times for it to step aside so we could pass (equestrians have the right of way on the trails). Naturally the sow didn’t move, it either didn’t hear me or chose to hold up YT. finally we came to a wide spot in the trail and we took off. Right as we got beside the sow my horse snorted and scared the sow half to death! It must have jumped three feet in the air! It was screeching and ooking as we rode away! It’s the little things sometimes!

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    You're probably right about horses not liking niggers. I don't know much about horses but I do know that they are incredibly intuitive. A horse just senses things. Much like dogs, I think horses have an inane ability to know when something's just not right.

Good on your horse, give 'em a carrot for me.

EDIT: Thinking about it, I think all critters have a hard-wired dislike of niggers. Dogs, cats, whatever. Even animals that have never seen a nigger before somehow just know.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even animals that have never seen a nigger before somehow just know.
    They know what humans are and sense that niggers don't smell or sound or look human, so it freaks them out.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Thinking about it, I think all critters have a hard-wired dislike of niggers. Dogs, cats, whatever. Even animals that have never seen a nigger before somehow just know.
    Unlike humans, animals haven't been subjected to over 50 years of politically correct brainwashing.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would have loved it if the horse cut loose a blast of explosive turds just as you passed in front of the nigger.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I would have loved it if the horse cut loose a blast of explosive turds just as you passed in front of the nigger.
    DAMN IT!! You beat me to it!!

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Spook View Post
    I’m out riding my horse yesterday in one of my favorite spots. I’d never seen a nigger there until yesterday. We came up behind a sow yapping and ooking on its sail phone. Of course it was doing it in typical nigger fashion and holding the phone three feet from its mouth. I hollered three times for it to step aside so we could pass (equestrians have the right of way on the trails). Naturally the sow didn’t move, it either didn’t hear me or chose to hold up YT. finally we came to a wide spot in the trail and we took off. Right as we got beside the sow my horse snorted and scared the sow half to death! It must have jumped three feet in the air! It was screeching and ooking as we rode away! It’s the little things sometimes!

Give that horse a year's worth of fresh carrots and apples!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should have ran the animal down (the nigger, not the horse)

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A good friend of mine has a dog that barks and growls at every nigger it sees. A cat I used to have hissed at niggers every time it saw one, which usually meant when one was on the sidewalk outside and the cat was in my window.

I think animals sense something rotten in niggers. They know, and PC brainwashing has no effect on them.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ask a horse what they think of niggers, this is what they will give you as a response:

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.